Squirting

I was wondering how girls can get themselves to squirt.. Anyone know?

Hi there,

It might be a bit quiet for replies in the afternoon so here's a few threads that should be able to help...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/267397-what-toy-gets-you-squirting/page-2/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/147558-g-spot-and-needing-to-pee/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/311934-a-how-to-guide-to-squirting-i-hope-it-helps/

The key to it is relaxing and just letting whatever happens happen, try not to get hung up on making yourself squirt and then stressing when it doesntt happen, it won't happen right away, it does take a bit of practice but those threads have loads of hints and tips in.

Enjoy!

Hi, i squirt pretty much every time we have sex, but more so when he fingers me using 2

fingers and he keeps his fingers inside me and friggs me, it's guaranteed for me to squirt

when he does this, and if im on top when we have sex, thats the best position for me to squirt,

Good luck!!

so is it cum or pee your squirting?

I squirt by either my OH husing a couple of fingers increasing the speed , stops before I um then going again, a few goes of this an I squirt.

I have never failed to come using adam!!! Adam and Eve 8 Inch PleasureSkin Dildo he is quiet amazing..

i dont know what the liquid consists of!? i should maybe read up on this

i think my husband has given up .. only tried it a handful of times although he knows i really want to learn to squirt. Looks like i will have to try DIY! i suppose i am happy to orgasm.. shouldnt really worry too much if i cannot squirt!

Would love to be able to make my wife squirt....are all women capable or is it just a lucky few?

Not sure if all women can? I personally dont know anyone else, or maybe there just not telling!!

It takes me a while to get to the squirting point. OH said there is a certain place he has to rub for a while before it happens. It does feel like i'm going to pee but it isn't, it doesn't smell or taste like pee.

Not fair...........I WANT TO SQUIRT!!!!!!

lol? So it's not pee then?

you see i try to but i reckon im just squeezing pee out!

no its like a pee feeling but actually tastes really nice

I have only done it a couple of times before i met my OH now it happens more often than not so it has to be technique...it is about relaxing becuae if you can't relax it will not happen.

I have found now I can do it i do it more often.

My advice, relax, give it time, keep trying and have fun...works for us x

i need to buy a gspot massager.. cant get to my gspot any other way!

is that

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2561

hmm .. i hate spending money on toys.. but needs must! much prefer to spend on lingerie but i guess the only way to give squirting a chance is to get the right tool for the job!!

creamybbw wrote:

you see i try to but i reckon im just squeezing pee out!

Thats how i feel lol.. I dont want to think im about to squirt then pee everywhere "/

It does often feel like you're going to pee, so you have to be a little bit brave and try and ride out that sensation and let yourself ejaculate. It isn't pee, though - the smell is quite distinctive.

Sometimes it's not as obvious as you'd expect that it's happened. Often with me, it's just a tiny squirt, like a spit, not a huge gush like you're led to believe. One sign though, if you respond like me, is that your orgasm will feel rather different.

Is it the same as female ejaculation?

I have only managed that twice in my life and I wasn't even trying! Never done it since!

If you're looking for to teach your fella on how to help you in this, might I lend a blokes advice?

I know I'm probs preaching to the choir here but you might appreciate a blokes angle if your fella wants to help you squirt.

During foreplay the first thing I changed when using 2 fingers to get my OH to squirt was hook my fingers "up" towards the clit from the inside to target the soft spongy area. The 2nd thing was to use a fair amount of pressure, so you either need strong fingers when using the "come here" gesture or what worked as well was to keep your fingers still and use the motion of your hand to pull the fingers into the g-spot. Those are the only two instructions I'd recommend for any bloke, pretty simple and you can't go wrong with the technique.

It'll a few goes as obviously the fella needs to tune-in his technique and if the girl's never squirted before then the sensations take a little getting used to. I simply noticed that she got wetter with each time until she began squirting small amounts and then larger amounts later on.

Oh, and if you're worried its pee that's on its way out, I could give you a host of reasons why it's not (colour, smell, anatomical&physiological reasons etc) but the list would probably bore you, just trust that it really isn't!

Again, sorry if I'm preaching to the experts on this but I hope this helps a little if you're looking to instruct your fella!