Squirting

i do object to the notion that all or nearly all women can do it if they just relax enough and let go

i dont believe that it is possible for everyone. i quite like my g-spot being stimulated, but not that much. i've never got a strong sensation of needing to pee. i have followed all the advice and toy recommendations.

i can orgasm from clitoral stimulation and dont believe that any sense of inhibition affects me, i just dont squirt. no big deal, i am plenty satisfied!

It is real,

it does happen,

and it's amazing!

mrs Ted has always been able to squirt through fingers/g spot and soak the sheets through. It originally came about by chance where I made her carry on and carry on whilst fingering. Then boom...... Massive orgasm and a massive smile!

just recently, whilst on her knees I used fingers again, and mrs ted actually soaked my chest by squirting on me. It seems before she was "gushing/flooding" but now she actually squirts. And it's amazing.

It feels amazing when you squirt. I literally feel throughout my whole body. A lot of reassurance is needed for a girl if you are wanting her to squirt for you, sometimes we can't perform with all the pressure

I squirt and it does happen its not like peeing my fella loves its sweet , G stop is amazing this is my favourite toy and 100% makes me squirt 100% of the time http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24235

Check out the blog http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/09/06/female-ejaculation-how-to-squirt/

i can but not always, i find it only really happend if am really horny to start with or if we have had loads of foreplay and clitoral stimulation, Agree with Beximo it does feel out of this world but if your mind is on other things then you can wave it good bye

i am sure glad that im not the only guy who says it sweet tasteing i love it but wife just dont like sex anymore at least with me anyway

Women definitely can squirt, lucky enough to have discovered the secret with my wife. It definitely is not pee I have tasted it, although she does also pee for me.

It is an incredibley sexy experience.

Dildos, vibrators, fingers, fisting all achieve it for us and in the main it is stimulation of the G spot or clitoris, although I can get her to squirt by opening up her vagina with my hands and making her wide. Another way is to flick your erect penis up and down very quickly so that it stimulates the clitoris, this gets her squirting over me.

I think it is also the fact that we are so relaxed and trusting of each other, having been together for over thirty years and really have no inhibitions as to what we can do and enjoy as a couple.

She can also make herself squirt when I'm not around. It's a bit addictive really as I yearn for it everytime that we make love.

yes i'm in the 'can do/have done' camp....not always, and its never a goal, i tend to find that it happens in more intense play, or when i'm more than 'averagely' aroused. I'm not a huge fan of having my G spot pummeled for ages, so it tends to be play that has really aroused me elsewhere that acts as the 'build up'.......Hubby seems to find other internal 'hot spots' that cause a flush or two :-)

Well I had a first last night with the oh.
We went to bed and she said she did not feel like sex me on the other hand was all fired up so I pulled her down on the bed and went down on her I started playing with her clit with my tongue and a little gentle biting I was doing this for about 10 or so minutes and she was getting very turned on I slowly slipped my middle finger into her and pointed it up towards her tummy and she start to pant I knew she was going to cum so I started moving my finger in an up and down motion a bit quicker
I could tell she was going to cum but then it happened she squirted all up my arm I was wet through if I wasn't there it would have hit the bottom of the bed
What a night

make her cum via oral sex then put her legs over your arms sit up streight and penetrate with long thrusts and once you are fully inside (balls deep) grind down and then up and then pull back the full length and repeat.

You do not have to be magic or have a huge penis as the Gspot is actually only a couple of inches inside the vagina. Does not take to long but do some pelvic floor exercieses (yes the male should) in order to tighten up once fully inserted to make the penis as hard as it can be. This with practice will also delay ejaculation.

Once you sense she is on the edge of squirting, increase speed and cum together. Job done everyones happy... (unless until you need to sleep on a towel, flip the matress or change the sheets)

I vary between a dribble and an absolute gush, and pretty much know how to control it. Many sheets/ duvets have been soaked, and although a bit embarrassing to have on the bed a waterproof cover saves the mattress.

With my ex hubby, I only ever came through clit stimulation, either fingers or him rubbing his cock against me. And he regularly got a very wet chest. He always said he loved it as it showed I was enjoying it.

My current partner I squirt when he fucks me too! Different size, must rub in a different place. He loves it too, but initially thought that when I squirted it meant that I had reached orgasm, the same as a man would. He has since been corrected on this point!

He also used to tease me that it was pee...but take a close look it comes out of a different place!

its not for everyone- male or female, and I can understand that some women maybe embarrassed by it. I vividly remember being fingered by a partner and I did completely soak his bed....but he didn't stop or complain. On the other hand, I was also dumped once because of it!

hello everybody this is my first post... sorry if I have come to the wrong part of the forum but you have to start somewhere and I've obviously started in the wrong place ha ha

I think the the whole squirting thing is pretty rank ....if I finished having sex with a girl and then pissed all over her would that be classed as wrong so why is it accepted that women can do it over you while having an orgasm why not go the whole hog and have a shit at the same time I think it's disgusting it's a fantasy role-play type of thing and it makes the bed smell lol

The horny brickie wrote:

hello everybody this is my first post... sorry if I have come to the wrong part of the forum but you have to start somewhere and I've obviously started in the wrong place ha ha

I think the the whole squirting thing is pretty rank ....if I finished having sex with a girl and then pissed all over her would that be classed as wrong so why is it accepted that women can do it over you while having an orgasm why not go the whole hog and have a shit at the same time I think it's disgusting it's a fantasy role-play type of thing and it makes the bed smell lol

Squirting is not wee, it smells and tastes sweet.

Horny brickie - I can't quote your message as I'm on my phone. Let me assure you that it is not pee! Otherwise my bed would smell like pee right now 😊. It is virtually impossible to pee anyway whilst in the throes of passion. As Delilah has said it doesn't smell like pee, or look like it, or taste like it. That's fine that it doesn't rock your boat (each to their own). You obviously haven't witnessed a squirted though 😄

In fact I need to add - it's people like you that make women fearful of letting themselves go. I'm just so glad that my hubby loves it 😀

I'm am with the rest on this post I made the oh squirt and I loved it. I hope I can do it again and again to say the least I think men like you will put women off achieving the ultimate pleasure of squirting. You should at least give it a good your oh will love you forever

Squirting is great. It's better when you've got someone else to wash the constant pile of bed clothes and towels! That reminds me

WANTED: Live in washer woman or man. $10 a load. GSOH essential

Squirting is possible. I have made every partner squirt... its a case of lots of gspot and lots of clitoral...

it works! Just keep going, as she starts to writh, thats when to go for gold!

I tried to write a reply to this last night but fell asleep. Ooops, turns out I was really sleepy!

Horny Brickie, squirting isn't pee. As others say it doesn't even come from the same place. It's female ejaculate. Saying it's rank gives me the feeling you haven't actually seen it. Again as others say it's incredibly sweet and doesn't smell. It does no more damage to the sheets than male ejaculate. In fact I would say it does less damage!

It feels amazing, my husband loves it. Win win! He says he enjoys it as he can see when I am enjoying myself unlike with clitoral orgasm. There's a lot that can be faked but that cannot.

There's no real guide to making a girl squirt. The Internet will tell you it's all about the g-spot, others will say it's all about the clit. Most people I have had squirt it has been about the clit, either just the clit or playing with it during sex (with most occasions during doggy).

However, with my current partner the clit seems to have nothing to do with it at all. When we first started going out she couldn't have vaginal orgasms, but after she had one she now has them constantly. And with these orgasms comes a lot of squirting.

She squirts quite a bit with missionary and positions where she's on her side but with her on top - the flood gates open. To the point that I have had to buy a water-proof bedsheet before my mattress was sent to an early grave.

Basically my advice would be to ignore all guides about it. When she's comfortable enough to let go and give you a soaking, if she can, she will.