Stabbed by the rabbit

Hi All,
My wife is quite small in stature and previously only explored smaller toys, but recently after she requested a Rose and it unlocked a new level of orgasm for her, she has been a little more adventurous. So during the recent sale, on a whim without checking all the specs I bought this, which turned out to be 2-3 times bigger than anything we had tried before: (https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/lovehoney-bigs-bunny-girthy-rechargeable-rabbit-vibrator/a40761g74351.html)
My wife said that the rabbit ā€œearsā€ were in the wrong spot for her and were stabbing her more than anything else. But to my delight she said she actually really enjoyed the girth, so suggested that I find something else of similar size/shape and we can give that a try.
To say I am extremely happy with her new found playfulness is an understatement and only about 24 years late (canā€™t rush these things I suppose hahaha). I really want something that is going to do if for her again (the Rose response was sex-life changing) and so I am after some good recommendations for a nice girthy (nothing to extreme mind you) vibrator that we can try please.

3 Likes

I am sure you will get many recommendations regarding suitable toys. My thoughts were around the happiness guarantee (not sure it applies with sale items) but worth a look into. Especially if you are going to purchase something else. See what is recommended.

1 Like

Would have to recommend the 50 shade greedy girl.
My wife had tried many rabbits and they were good, but never ā€˜The Oneā€™, until this one.
The ears are in the right spot for her and she has never looked back.

1 Like

My partner has the same trouble with rabbit ears feeling uncomfortable to the point of painful so Iā€™m interested in what suggestions people have

I think that Rabbits can be great if the users anatomy fits. But owing to everyone being differerent its a bit hit and miss. Weā€™ve been through a variety of rabbits with some working and others not.

As others have said, LH has a happiness guarantee to you can to some extent try without worrying - however if youā€™re OH is anythying like mine, she may prefer just a dildo/vibrator without the ears. If she is a fan of the ears (when in the right place) then we opt for a separate ear vibrator, and we can then use a separate toy for internal stimulation.

So perhaps look for a standalone dildo vibrator with a similar circumference to the one youā€™ve tried - the stats will be on every toy, so you can match to a size that might work.

Good luck - have fun!

My wife diddnt like the ears either so i cut then off with a razor blade made it smooth again and it still works great to this day it was one of our first toys years ago and still going strong now

2 Likes

I canā€™t think of any off the top but Iā€™d say maybe get the Lovehoney site up and both can sit one evening to look through some things and read a few of the reviews on items to see whatā€™s good :smiley:

as suggested earlier the fifty shades rabbit is my wifeā€™s absolute favourite, it never fails to send her to heaven.

2 Likes

We bought this a few years back and my wife as well doesnā€™t like the ears and because of that it was just ok. She is not real keen on the rabbit style of vibrators.

Iā€™m not a fan of rabbit toys, the ears are never in the right place for me. I like the suggestion of cutting the ears off or you could try turning the toy around though the ears would be tickling her bum instead :laughing: If she enjoys the girth, Iā€™d stick with it.
But, also get the site up, have a wee drink and explore a bit and see if anything what else might be appealing.

2 Likes

Have you tried using the search filter to select the girth. Not sure if this link will retain the filter but if you search for vibes and select the filter then you can choose g-spot and circumference as search filters

Some are more flexible than others and some are just made wrong for certain body types. Look for ones that are bendy rather than firm

1 Like

Thanks, yeah that link worked :slight_smile:

I have always had the same problem, so we havent really used the rabbit in my toy box. Instead, i use an earless insertable vibrator alongside the rose on the clit. Using both together has brought me the most intense orgasms i have ever felt before. Like damn. The multi stimulation is to die for. Sometimes we even pop some stimulating menthol lube on the nipples and clit for more sensitivity, and occasionally even throw in a butt plug on days where i cant quite get there. So yeah. Id reccommend seperating the clitoral and g spot stimulation into 2 vibrators. Good luck!

1 Like

My wife had the same problem with rabbits ears until we tried the lovehoney 10 function one I think it was called a Jessica rabbit (donā€™t know how to add links) this one has much softer ears than other ones sheā€™s tried,she really loves using this so much so we got the girthy one then too which has the same soft ears but just slightly bigger.

1 Like