Star Trek or Star Wars

Star wars for sure!

2 Likes

Neither being honest! So I shouldn’t have an opinion as it’s not my thing!

1 Like

Afraid I love both, the discovery series is good, but the Mandelorian series on Disney is awesome, so star wars wins (not counting anything with jaja binks in it though

2 Likes

My main problem with Discovery is that season one was very violent and gritty, whilst the latest season has far too many ‘Hallmark moments’

1 Like

I’ve only.just finished season one and moved onto season 2, so still catching up

1 Like

Just revisiting this post and those who didn’t vote for star wars, shame on you lol.

@Blonde_Bunny do you have a photo of your stormtrooper helmet ? I once wore the chewbacca costume for a advertisement. The advertisement was for flickerfest. If you search flickerfest and star wars on that thing call u tube you will find what im talking about. If anyone disputes my claims I can even post photos on this forum :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Currently watching both The Mandalorian and Discovery back to back on Friday’s, i much prefer The Mandalorian. Discovery has way too many “Hallmark moments” per episode!

2 Likes

Star Wars for me, I grew up with it, I will never forget the excitement as a 9 year old going to the cinema to see the first film in 1977. I have been mad about Star Wars ever since, the originals were the best though. May the force be with you!!

4 Likes

Star Wars today in memory of original Darth Vader Dave Prowse. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Sad day, another of the original cast gone. :frowning:

3 Likes

Was sad news :sleepy:

Having not grown up in that era I wasn’t aware he’d played Darth Vader and the Green Cross Code man; love the contrast between both characters.

3 Likes

Yes very sad news, RIP

As for the other talk, I watch the Mandalorian it’s incredibly good.

3 Likes

It’s excellent isn’t it! I love the Western vibe, and the Lone Wolf and Cub/Babycart Assassin nod.

3 Likes

Oh yes and I agree on the western vibe, it is in my opinion one of the best things to come out of the disney owned era.

4 Likes

Probably THE best!

5 Likes

Star Wars is ok, have enjoyed the new trekkie movies. Puts the missus to sleep in minutes lol, peace and quiet

3 Likes

Only ever seen one Star Wars film, Phantom Menace, never seen Star Trek, might need to have a movie marathon night to get up to speed!

2 Likes

You may be best to start with the relevant tv series, or you may be lost just diving into the films!

3 Likes

I couldn’t choose between them I love them both :blush:

6 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation