start to 2012

hi all, just wondering if anyone has had a good start to 2012, most of you know the crap ive been having and to top it off my washing machine decided to break down on sunday, but most of my friends and family have had a crap start with bad news etc and reading posts on here no one seems to have had a good start or good news

cant beleive its only just over 3 weeks of the new year, feels like ive been stuck in january for 6 months

Hiya Rach. Has she gone yet mate? :S

Err. . .yeah my 2010 has been okay. No problems, nothing to write home about but all is well. Everyone's back to work, school, uni so just the usual.

Hope you're okay there :) SG x

2010 SG have we gone backwards lol

yes she still at mine, all went mad again sat night and had to get my mum round at midnight and we were up till 3am talking, finally hubby realises that i need support and that im not anti his daughter but just trying to help, but we all no her being at ours will do nothing and my next dread is when will the ex wife say we have to do this again

2010! Shocking. Lol.

Early Altzhimers :S

cmon peeps, some of you must have some good news or something nice thats happened so far this year

Sadly not this end either, still jobless and about to be homeless unless some one gives us a break! I do have a nice birthday weekend away to look forward to though so a small ray of sunshine! I'd love to hear someone has some good news

That couple who've just won 40 million on the euro lottery!

They could give 80 people half a million each! My god and they're saying they're not giving their jobs up! Yeah, see how long that lasts. I'd be in the Caribbean for 6 months as of the day after! :P

jass wrote:

Sadly not this end either, still jobless and about to be homeless unless some one gives us a break! I do have a nice birthday weekend away to look forward to though so a small ray of sunshine! I'd love to hear someone has some good news

I might have some work, merchandising in highstreet stores. I'll give you my e-mail via 'Chat' if your interested?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh Rach, that sucks. You'll get through it though. You are much tougher than you probably think. You have survived the worst of it now, surely, right?

As you know, 3 weeks in to the new year and I have just been struck cold with terrible news this morning. Typing here and there is helping, think I need another sugary cuppa though. :-(

Good news? Hmm. Not really, just the same old world really. But I have fallen in love with manga and anime again, and I have found a couple of bargains for a couple of boxsets. Cowboy Bebop (Love that!) and Afro Samurai (everyone is raving about that, but I know nothing about it. Looks like it's worth a watch though. Samuel L Jackson is surely to give a decent performance!)

So I'll be flopped in front of the telly for a fair few hours when they arrive!

Ahhhh Manga! I've got Afro Samurai: resurrection on Blu-ray, Brilliant film and yes Samual is brilliant! Cowboy Bebop i've not seen yet. I used to love Appleseed and Robotech years ago......Amazon here I come!! :-D

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Afro Samurai arrived in the post today. So thats cool! I'll give it a watch once my partner is out of bed.

Hope you enjoy it, I rather liked it, RZA is pretty good in it :)

Well 2012 has started better for me than 2011, the lumps in my lung and groin have gone and I havent got bowel cancer or Crohn's disease.

I still have the pain in my side and I have lumps in my neck and armpits but hey if a 2cm lump in my lung can go so can these.

I only have three hospital appointments between now and March with a MRI scan and Ultrasound scan to fit in too, rather than the weekly appointments I have been having.

I just have to get my pain sorted and I will be fine.

So all in all 2012 is better for me than 2011 so far.

LMF xx

Hey LMF I "love" your attitude lady! Sending you loads of sexy squeezes+virtual cheesecakes! ;) SG x

2012 is my year
i turn 21 in April and then i get married in May

we have decided we are going to get married....about as far as it goes for now lol

looking for a bigger house to .