Starting anal - first timers

Hi everyone
This is a rousing question which I would like to ask you all your advice on, especially since you have just started exploring anal.

I have always been interested in anal but my wife, has never wanted it, and voiced her objections to anal.
Recently we were away for a mini break, and we had a lovely meal and ended up having a few drinks in the late bar.
On getting back to our room I gave her oral and (with a little Dutch courage) tried rimming and surprisingly she enjoyed it. Since then we have had a few play times and using some lube I have been just rubbing fingers gently around and she is enjoying this.

So the big question is!

What would be your advice on trying to make progress in this area? Tips on rimming etc.
I will need to be patient and take it slow. And rushing things will for sure turn my wife off.

Thanking you all in advance :+1:

5 Likes

@Rugby51 i think everyone will agree when i say communication is key here.
Have you talked about your night away?
Have you told her how much you enjoyed it?
Have you asked her what she felt about it?

Some people think it such a taboo thing to do.
I think it is up to each person and what they think.

Speaking for personal experience, i never enjoyed it. My ex was obsessed with it and i think that put me off it.
Now at the grand young age of 46 i am starting to discover that i really enjoy it. But it is someone i trust. We have expermented more with butt plugs than actually full penetration ( i still find the full lenght to uncomfortable). But it has opened up a whole new experience for us both.
Relaxing is a must and don’t overthink it. Enjoy every second of this new journey you might be taking.

2 Likes

thanks so much!
you said a few thing there that really make sense.
we have spoken about it, and yes! i told her how much i enjoyed it and asked how she felt? and the reception was warm, very warm in fact…and as i said we have played a little more there, and its going well. but there is still hesitation there to go a little further.

in your opinion would a small vibe for riming area be worth a try, or is there something i am missing that will say get her to enjoy it more. please be assured i am willing to take the time as i feel this will get my wife and i to a new heightened lever of sexual intimacy.

would appreciate ant tips.

thanking you again.

1 Like

Exploring anal for the first time with my partner was a very interesting time for me. When we first started talking about it he encouraged me to look on here at different toys and advice about anal play. This made me feel a lot more confident and curious. We purchased some toys together (slim anal beads and a butt plug) and then started exploring. It definitely took some time to get used to the feelings and what helped was being reassured by my partner that I was in control and could choose what we do and when.

3 Likes

thank you!
that is really good advice.

Congrats on the courage!
I’d think continuing in What you are doing is great and to additionally make sure your fingers are nice and soft, trimmed nails with no sharp bits and slowly progress into working a finger around then in with plenty of lube too.

1 Like

great, thanks. defiantly lots of lube required.

3 Likes

Communication communication communication. If she decides to try having something inserted, you can get sets of very small silicone toys - smaller than butt plugs but still with a flared base. Then use tons of lube. If you want (and both agree) to progress to full on anal sex, it’s important to warm up and use small toys/fingers before anything bigger goes in!

Some positions are better than others, back, all fours, on side but it is different with different bodies

1 Like

thank you!!!

1 Like

thank you for your advice.

really appreciate it.

1 Like