1st time Anal Sex

Hi Lovely people!!!

So my wife an I are going to embark on Anal sex for the first time tonight, we've played about with Anal play in the past (you know fingers, small plugs etc etc)

She's said she's ready for the full experience tonight which we've / i've not rushed with her.

My question to you is have you got any tips / advice on making the experience go well?

Thanks in advance.

J

Start slowly, lots of lubricant, sometimes a couple of drinks help too

Oh and have fun ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

1993princess wrote:

Start slowly, lots of lubricant, sometimes a couple of drinks help too

Thanks princess...

We plan on having a couple of drinks....

We have lube ready!! slowly does it... thanks for the advice. Shes quite aprehensive about it actually being pleasureable

As above, slow, gentle and plenty of lube.

Communication will be the key here.

In the early stages face to face may be helpful so that you can see your wife's face and gauge the level of discomfort/enjoyment she is experiencing.

My favourite tip for anal is a sentence I read in an otherwise shitty erotic novel: when you feel the pressure in your anus making you want to squeeze it away, instead push outwards (as when you go to the wc) and the voluntary act of pushing makes ir a lot easier and way less painful.

I hope you both have fun. I was very late trying anal, and I only regret the years ... decades... partners without.

Hey married man, good to hear this is your partners choice and something you have built up too. My suggestions would be to First Make sure your partner feels comfortable and possible has a quick shower and things beforehand just to keep stuff nice and clean. Don’t lead straight into the main event, as with any type of sex you need to build up to it so kiss and tease and do all the things to work up that hunger, then once your both ready I would suggest a few fingers First or a plug. Or your partner can slide a plug in before play and just let it ease up the muscles a little. One thing I do recommend is to use a condom and lube as this appears to be far more streamline and lubricated for first timers. Try a few positions if one doesn’t work, doggystyle as others have suggested is best for the first time as this allows her to take the control and push back rather than have the full force of you coming down into her. Keep communication flowing if you can and make sure she’s okay, maybe get a safe word so if it starts to hurt, burn or pinch she can say and you can stop play immediately. And lastly don’t get frustrated, if things don’t happen the first time then try again and slowly over time it will be a far better experience. Positioning, lube and Rhythm are all key. And one other thing, if your partner has a bullet or vibe she enjoys then see if she wants to use this at the same time. It can make the butt muscles clench a bit as you peak up to orgasm but can also help relax and makes everything feel a lot better. Have fun!

Allowing ypur partner to have an orgasm before attempting anal can help relax her, using a plug first is good too. Once you have been able to get inside give her chance to adapt to the sensation before moving.

Slowly Slowly does it.

Lube to the max and then lube again.

Listen to her.

Oh and go slowly.

I agree with everything posted above.

The first couple of inches are usually fairly easy, then you get to the muscles.

If she's not relaxed, it could get fairly painful when you push.

Poppers (if you use them) will help to relax her.

Once you ease past those muscles, the rest is fairly easy.......and very pleasurable for both partners.

I agree that communication should be maintained.......and if she says it's hurting, pull out slowly......as pulling out suddenly can also hurt!

andyr49 wrote:

I agree with everything posted above.

The first couple of inches are usually fairly easy, then you get to the muscles.

If she's not relaxed, it could get fairly painful when you push.

Poppers (if you use them) will help to relax her.

Once you ease past those muscles, the rest is fairly easy.......and very pleasurable for both partners.

I agree that communication should be maintained.......and if she says it's hurting, pull out slowly......as pulling out suddenly can also hurt!

okay ive heard about but no one has toldme what they can Thanks TT

How did you get on? X

Hi guys! Thanks for all your advice! We went slow slow slow! We didn’t finish up that way but we had loads of fun! So much so it’s not put us off!! And are going to try again next week! We used my wife’s wand on her clit while we warmed up to it then while I was inside! Any more tips are more than welcome!