Anal

Night out booked with evening in hotel. Would love to try this with my wife but how do I approach the subject?

Ask her before... Perhaps experiment with some toys from here, get some anal lube & a douche so that she doesn't have to worry about it getting messy!! Definitely don't just jump on her and suggest it during sex, she won't be relaxed enough and it will hurt - putting her off! Just do everything slowly and with lots of lube and you should both enjoy it :D

She may just surprise you JVWH. I personally love it. Try a finger first and take it from there. Good luck.

I agree just ask her, my man really wants to do it, we havent tried it yet because im still a bit scared, but im sure if she does say no at first like i do she will change her mind eventually!

SaucyMinxForever wrote:

I agree just ask her, my man really wants to do it, we havent tried it yet because im still a bit scared, but im sure if she does say no at first like i do she will change her mind eventually!

i was the same, hubby wanted to do it for ages and i always said nooo way but he would always still attempt a finger, then one night during oral he slipped it in and it actualy felt quite nice - like u tho i was scared so didnt want anything more but i got brave a week later and decided to go for it, why the hell not lol took ages tho starting off really slow and using a different variety of vibrators n dildos building them up bigger each time, was still a bit painful when he went in tho had to go very slow at 1st but by the end it was amazing, couldnt believe i actualy enjoyed it lol! good luck! x

I was always against having anal, and my boyfriend and I had never really discussed it until I was lying on my front and we were having sex and his cock went by my ass and it suddenly made me crave it!!! I told it I was really up for it, so we did..... BEWARE - we used no lube and I was crying in pain!!

This is how to do it........

LOTS OF LUBE -best tip I can give you

Start with anal beads/a butt plug to introduce anal play, this isn't intimidating and will start the ball rolling...

Don't at any stage pressurise your partner

Ensure they're relaxed.....an orgasm before anal always helps...

Listen to your partner if they feel uncomfortable or experience any pain....

and GOOD LUCK! oh, and enjoy! xx