stay or go

After years of lies and sneaking around list goes on.

Should I leave him or stay?

wait, I'm confused, what's the sitiuation??

also one post about it is fine :)

Keeps liying and hiding stuff that ment to be for us both I have to keep finding out. Never tells me or shows me and kik sex talk without me knowing

If you have some suspicisons tat he is not faithful, then maybe it is worth talking to him first about the situation, which I assume that you already did? If the situation is not going forward, and he keeps hiding things from you (I am not sure what things these are), I would really consider leaving him. I am not sure its worth having disfunctional relationship, especially if you tried to solve it, but nothing is helping.

If you can't be honest with each other and communicate and respect one another then there's no real reason for you both to be in a relationship.

Life's short. And you only get one. If you can't make it work, it's time to walk away.

Eager-2-Please wrote:

If you can't be honest with each other and communicate and respect one another then there's no real reason for you both to be in a relationship.

Life's short. And you only get one. If you can't make it work, it's time to walk away.

Agreed

Eager-2-Please wrote:

+1 This is so right. Talk to him about your concerns, but it seems like the seed has already been planted and trust issues are hard to shake once they're there. We shouldn't hold on so tightly to people which cause us pain. Yes it's hard- but in the long run you may be happier.

Have you actually sat him down and discussed it all with him?

OZZ comment + 1

Ozz wrote:

I agree you need to confront him and tell him your not happy.

Ozz wrote:

+2 suspicions are one thing, you need facts. If you find out it's true then you can act. Nobody deserves to be lied to, cheated on or whatever and there's no good reason why anyone should put up with it.