Stockings

Hi, I’m a slim 5’11" male and want to buy some stockings (need them tomorrow so it will have to be from the local supermarket (sorry LH, bad planning on my part)).

Grateful for suggestions on size.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @james2511

I have a male friend who is tall (6ft) and slim and he has to buy the S/M as his thighs are very slender and any bigger slip down his thighs…they are plenty long enough for him too…

It is also depending if you are buying “hold up” stockings (with the grip top) or traditional stockings which you need to wear a suspender belt with…

If you are buying hold ups get the S/M if you are slim and if ordinary stockings the “one size” should be perfect.

Lace top hold ups look lovely I think (as in my pic) and do stay up.

Suspender attachments do work with hold ups but are more fiddly to attach as they are thicker but once fastened are fab.

Good luck

1 Like

Thanks Jilly. I am going for the hold ups. I didn’t consider body shape, just height so that is good to know. Cheers x

1 Like

Yeah S/M should fit you just right I’d say

Indeed they do, thanks so much for all of the advice. You lot are all stars.

I just put Laura’s on just as a test for you lol never put them on before and won’t be doing it again, not for me lol but I did this for you so please feel greatful lol I’m more stocky due to I use to do body building and I’m 5ft10 but big legs I ripped hers also lol they are a small I would go with a small personally on my testing lol

That’s a poor excuse Steve. :blush: But good effort nonetheless :wink:

1 Like

My legs are way to hairy to be using them lol :joy: but it’s not for me, but now at least I know it’s not for me lol :joy: