Straight men - who would you go gay for?

We've all played the 5 fantasy fucks game with our OHs, but what about going gay. If you had to pick one man, who would it be?

Mine is easy - Morrissey. Been in love with him for 27 years, longer than I've been with my wife, and I would... definitely.

not me not any time............ never

men are competition, women are women except my wife daughter and mother

btw I havnt played that game

Simon Baker or Josh Holloway........ or Paul Gross..........

I really couldnt pick out of those 3 :)

not sure who need to get to know them a little first

Mozzalini wrote:

We've all played the 5 fantasy fucks game with our OHs, but what about going gay. If you had to pick one man, who would it be?

Mine is easy - Morrissey. Been in love with him for 27 years, longer than I've been with my wife, and I would... definitely.

Never , Just love women and their bodies far far too much

I'm with that also. Just don't fancy men.

ummmmm

Ryan Philippe & Jenson Button might be more that don't come to mind right now

& if instructed by Mistress of course

ooops

And you all that profess to be 100% straight - can you not even find a man beautiful? Not in a sex way, just appreciating beauty for beauty. I'm straight, but I'm convinced nobody's really 100% straight.

has to be george clooney - so gorgeous

Sum Sub wrote:

ummmmm

Can I just say how much I love that you'd choose Mr. JB! :P

David Beckham is good looking, I admit - but he does not turn me on. Think girls have it easier - they can fancy a fellow female and not being labled.

I don't see the difference between a female that is straight but appreciates the female body as a male doing the same thing with men.
I always make little jokes with my fiancé over his little man-crushes - its more about character than looks, like certain footballers that he'll be obsessed with for a few months etc but they're always the good looking ones - it's cute even if he doesn't realise he's doing it XD

M boyfriend has a few - Tom hardy I think is number one but also loads of guys in metal bands who I have no clue who they are. This game isn't a test of your heterosexuality guys, it's just for fun! :)

Wouldn't go gay.

It isn't for me. There is nothing erotic about a man

SophieM wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

ummmmm

he has a . je ne sais pas

Sum Sub wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

ummmmm

he has a . je ne sais pas
or is it je ne sais quoi?

It's got to be David Beckham. He was my hero when I was younger and now her is just a very good looking guy

I would let my OH choose but only if it turned her on, otherwise it would be with a mirror...;-)

Ive never really been turned on by a guy, just never that attraction there for me.

I have a bit of a man crush on josh groban, but still dont really feel like sleeping with him.