Strange experience with another guy.

I consider my self a real straight guy, but today had a strange experience with another guy.

I joined a phot/art website a bit back, to put a few pics up, and it has a fetish photo section which is cool. I came across a pic this morning some guy had put up of his cock and i thought it was big and for some reason said so. Shortly after he sent me a private message thanking me and asking about mine, which i posted. he put three more up which we discussed and talked about sex, and i mentioned i had shown my cock to some girls, jerking off and trimming my pubes, on msn, at there request, we were all a bit drunk, and it turned me on and we had done it since, he then asked to watch. so i added him and jacked off on webcam while he watched me.

Thats the tale and i swear its all true, and it turned me on like it does to girls on msn, anyone else had a similer experience with the same sex?

Oh just want to say, i've added a few people from here on to msn, its ok im not going to start flashing on web cam or anything like that.

Hay there, can't say i every thought of the webcam side of things myself, but yes it does sound like fun either way. All i would say is to have fun, and go with the flow as long as your happy. Question if i may thou, are you in a relasionship currently.

I have never done it one on one, but have had threesomes etc and seeing other guys did not turn me off. It does make you question stuff, because I expected to be freaked out. I have gay friends who have had alsorts of experiences with straight guys, I think sexuality is becoming more and more fluid in general (no pun intended lol)..

I've played with my fleshlight on webcam before, an award winning performance =P That was on an all male website, although I think the fleshlight did more for me than the guys watching to be honest. I've also chatted to some guys over MSN and the likes that turned a bit blue, but that's about it.

Not really no, i was kind of, but now no, it would feel like cheating to me.

Yeah i suppose if i like it then why stop? watching another guy not sure about but them watching me, think it might happen again lol.

if your happy with it and all parties are in agreement then why not? courses for horses. too body conscious for it meself but the idea appeals.

J xx

Im a big believer in the whole 'sexuality is fluid' thing... go with the flow and try not to apply labels too much... you can be straight, and still partake in such things definately :) Just have fun, life's too short :)

Jazzy wrote:

if your happy with it and all parties are in agreement then why not? courses for horses. too body conscious for it meself but the idea appeals.

J xx

I'm very body consious too, i never show my face so strangers ddont really knows who i am

LivingFire wrote:

Im a big believer in the whole 'sexuality is fluid' thing... go with the flow and try not to apply labels too much... you can be straight, and still partake in such things definately :) Just have fun, life's too short :)

Thank you

i have exposed my breasts to someone on msn, but i did know them in person, and i was only 16 and impressionable

its not something that does anyhitng for me anymore, at least not with strangers

but if its something you can enjoy and are comfortable with then go for it

sweetlove666 wrote:

i have exposed my breasts to someone on msn, but i did know them in person, and i was only 16 and impressionable

its not something that does anyhitng for me anymore, at least not with strangers

but if its something you can enjoy and are comfortable with then go for it

yeah only one other has done anything back to me, be cool if they did but if not i dont mind

if you enjoyed it it doesnt matter. your sexuality has nothing to do with it. it was something fun and exciting! dont worry about what other people think. everyone on here is open minded and you only have to tell who you want to. you enjoy whatever you want as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else (unless its a spanking, which some of us enjoy!!) x

i dont really like to label sexuality either,

me and my girl straight friends all know a woman who we would definately want to go with! but we don't consider ourselves bi-sexual or bi-curious, we like boys mainly, but we each fancy a random girl!

well, i consider myself straight, even though i do fancy a lot of women. ive also slept with a couple.

the reason i dont consider myself bi is because i could never have a relationship with a woman.

and im not bi-curious because i know exactly what im into in terms of men and women

im sure different people who feel the same as me class themselves differently, but oh, well...... x

I think that most people like to feel sexy.

Someone showing you their attention might make you feel desirable.

There was also a barrier between you and him, the webcam, internet etc... You might of felt completely different if a naked bloke was in the room with you as opposed to on the web!

Its also exciting and new.

You satified someone else, which makes most people feel good themselves.

Personally I's say that it doesn't definitely mean you're gay/bi, for the reasons above and not to worry about it, what ever floats your boat!

If you like it, do it :) Sounds pretty hot to me!

poppy904 wrote:

the reason i dont consider myself bi is because i could never have a relationship with a woman.

I don't want a relationship with a guy, but would still say I was bi-curious. Obviously everyone has their own ideas on exactly what being bi or bi-curious is =)

Disco Dave wrote:

Hey feel free to come watch some time lmao

Maxx_w wrote:

Disco Dave wrote:

Hey feel free to come watch some time lmao

Wouldnt be the first person on LH to watch lol