Strange newcomers...

awwwww feeling the luuuurve...... biiiiiig group huuuuuug LOL xx

Yes its very friendly here so you can have a great big gropy squeezy hug from me! >>>> squeeeeeeze <<<<

xxxx

diamonds wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Sorry D - just thought I may have upset you which as I said wasn't intended - glad you weren't upset by my post xxx

nah you aint, but i can see why you might have thought that, im a bit touchy today so sorry if i cam across as pissed, im not!

Dxx

External Media *big hugs*

And *big group hugs* hehe!

Axx

so do you mean me then? I'm new. come on don't be shy - I can take it :D

I want in on that group hug!

tronic wrote:

so do you mean me then? I'm new. come on don't be shy - I can take it :D

but can you take the hug? all the women are hugging so its one great big boob squeeze at the moment! damn. Lol

xx

Can I add my boobs to this hug?

sounds fine.

i am wierd, but hopefully not in a sinister way! :) Honestly I do mean well.

>tries to wedge into the gruop hug somewhere so as to not feel left out!<

Mistress Cara wrote:

all the women are hugging so its one great big boob squeeze at the moment!

well atleast something positive came out of all this lol!

Count my breasts in too!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Count my breasts in too!

xxKPxx

Mine too External Media

Loves huni wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

Don't forget that if you get offended by, or think any post is against the rules etc, then you can use the 'report this post' button and that will alert the mods...

I think engaging trolls or trouble makers in conversation just makes it worse and harder to stamp out the problem.

That said, the couple of dodgy posts I have noticed recently have now gone, and all the lovelies that have joined the forum and have continued posting after their first post, are wonderful, gorgeous, we love you, stick around, mwah mwah mwah! Lol

xxxxxxx

im a little worried now! ive had my account for a while ut only just started posting so i guess im classed as a newbie i hope its not me your nattering about im getting a little worried about some things ive said, i just like to talk about sex tips and what not tbh im not trying to cause any trouble!! so i hope im one of the "lovlies" cara mentioned!! :| :$ x

You're most certainly one of the lovlies External Media don't be worrying!

Tbf, anyone who is worried that it's them, it's not! If you're nice enough to worry, then you're nice enough for it to not be you! I hope this makes some kind of sense *sigh*.

Ax

i'm gonna report this, which is weird as i started it lol!

i don't want to be causing people to worry! I like this community a lot, i don't wanna ruin it for everyone!

and as mentioned before the mods do a good job of mopping up the trouble makers!

*report this thread to have it deleted* even

ok can I have my bad boys back now please.... im sue my partner is looking forward to jiggling them about tomorro night lol !! xx

KittyPurry wrote:

Count my breasts in too!

xxKPxx

counts *very* carefully. With fingers. And tongue too External Media

DesignDude wrote:

i'm gonna report this, which is weird as i started it lol!

well ok but maybe you should open a boobie squeezy hug thread Lol

External Media

Is it me?

Only 29 posts so far, well, 30 now actually...

Cara's Minnie wrote:

Is it me?

Only 29 posts so far, well, 30 now actually...External Media

No you're strange alright but in exactly the right kind of perverted and kinky way we like External Media

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Cara's Minnie wrote:

Is it me?

No you're strange alright but in exactly the right kind of perverted and kinky way we like External Media

xxKPxx

Oooh! Thank you!! Can I quote you on that?

External Media

Cara's Minnie wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Cara's Minnie wrote:

Is it me?

xxKPxx

Oooh! Thank you!! Can I quote you on that?

External Media

Of course External Media we're all freaks united pervedom!

xxKPxx