strap on

hi everyone

my and the other half are going away for valentines for the 1st time without the kids

we will no doubt be taking all her toys for a lot of fun,im very keen for her to use a strap on me

anyone tried this good or bad and although ive droped a hint how do i actully ask her to get use one rather than the butt plug

hi bigal tried it and loved it.if its your first time tell her to take it slowly until you get used to it plenty of lube and slow penetration.iasked my missus and its was really funny because i just said to her in the heat of the moment... iv'e been a bad boy what would you like to do to me as punishment and she said what would you like me to do so i produced some dildo pants for her as a present which had a nice six inch dildo on the front and two inside for her this also meant she could enjoy herself too.never looked back since that fine day man it was so cool.

I think you should go for it, if its something you want to try then why not?

If you wife likes you to use toys on her then why shouldn't she use a strap on on you? She can't recieve the pleasure and not give it eh?

Good luck whatever happens

xxx

Quite agree there mel i tthink they should too xx

Well its only fair!

xx

yep its not fair if they both don't try it just once anyway.xxor maybe lol

I'd do it for my husband if he really wanted me to, I've never said no to him!

xx

i do it for my wife so i know she will return the plesure we always share everythingxx

There's a similar topic here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/anal-sex-toys/52424-thats-weird-female-to-male-strap-on/

thanks everyone

Hi bigal, you flit n and out of my visits, or l flit in and out of yours, whatever - what matters to you???

TB

its hard to get on with the kids about sometimes

Nuff said !!! but msn as per profile if you wanna chat.

TB

We use several different ones and they are all fun

Your in for a good time

Word of caution, from my perspective, the arse is not over blessed with internal feelings, so it can be a bit like waving a wand in the Albert Hall, depends what you are used to, but for the experienced anal practitioner you might just want to go with knobbles, bumps and ridges or it can all be something of a mega letdown.

Just my perspective as l say, and Mega Three Bangs does kinds prepare you for disappointments!!!

TB

cheers tallboy.mentioned it again but still not got a good responce

HELP HELP HELP!

I love peging I really do.

My wife says she does but it happpens so rarely i have to q it!

I try to suggest it but she says she'd rather sex, get the occasional finger and dont get me wrong love that but want to be FUCKED HARD!!

How can I approach the subject with out sounding too weird or desperate for it??

xx

its awesome go doggystle you cant beat it hehe really unleashes the missues dirty side

xxx

Idon't know the answer to your problem .just pursuade her it would be great to try it one more time and just keep on pushing back she might get the idea you really enjoy it and go a bit faster if you say it 's so good give me some more . i don't know if she really doesn't like doing it your stuck. You could allways try a dvd maybe and talk during it hinting it looks good do you fancy a go for some. No clinical ideas for you just perseverance maybe good luck have fun

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11881

This is pretty much my answer to any strapon related problem!

If you get her these to try out, then they wont only be for you, so she might be more inclined to give you what you want seeing as she'll be getting what she wants aswell!

Good Luck!