Straps/Harness

I really love the feeling of wearing a sports bra or bra, I like the feeling of the tightness and the feeling of the straps and of course feeling naughty underneath my clothes. Is there anything LH sells that is just straps, I have seen the bondage section but it has a cockring which I don’t want.

Hey @teacake! Some of the items in this section might be good - some that are depicted on females are also likely to look good on a male, I think.
Nothing better than wearing sexy underwear under your regular clothes! I love it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Silkyhat I shall have a look at that section, I have plenty of bodystockings that I like to wear underneath my clothes, it gives me that special feeling, but straps of some sort I think would really make me feel sexy and naughty, I love the feeling of something around my body.

You could also make your own straps using bondage tape, lots of possibilities for getting imaginative and trying different combinations, plus it is very flat so super subtle under clothes :blush:

1 Like

O that’s different at @Cassii never thought of that. Thanks.

1 Like