Strip poker anyone?

I'm interested to know if anyone has played a strip game with friends or aquantencies not as a group of swingers but just impromptu. Did anyone actually get naked and was it fun or a disaster?

MalRoss wrote:

I'm interested to know if anyone has played a strip game with friends or aquantencies not as a group of swingers but just impromptu. Did anyone actually get naked and was it fun or a disaster?

Hi MalRoss

I notice you've started a lot of brand new threads in the last few days.

Please be mindful of how many threads you're starting, and remember to search the forum for existing threads on the same topic.

If, once you've decided you would like to post a new thread, please make sure you post it in the correct area of the forum.

Thanks

MalRoss wrote:

Hi,

Since Jess didn't close this, I thought I'd reply. Not played strip poker (not a fan of poker really), but have played strip games with friends, and yes, most people did end up naked.

My favourite is strip twister. You can play it as it, but with really special friends, you can add extra categories on the spinner to make it more hands-on (so to speak).

We've also played strip Cluedo (which worked quite well), strip Monopoly (which surprisingly was actually was quite fun too), strip "Play Your Cards Right" is quite quick.

If you really think about it, you can get stripping into most games! We sometimes make up games where stripping isn't the punishment for losing, but the reward for winning, so the one who strips first is the winner not the biggest loser. Much better as you get people trying to strip rather than trying to avoid it.

Thanks KinkyMira, you sound like you have lots of cool friends! Next time you play a game of strip whatever I'd love to read your blog on it :-)

OK, I'll try to write it up, but it fear may get boring.

Not poker, but played spin the bottle it was fun and we were all comfortable with each other this was in my younger days, for spin the bottle we had pieces of paper in a pile with different clothing written down all mixed up, so it could be a simple thing of taking of your underwear it made it more fun that way, stripping off to take off one piece of underwear then putting your clothes back on.