Strip Billiards

We're all familiar with strip poker and Prince Harry has recently raised the profile of strip billiards...

Have you played any weird strip XXX games? Strip Uno, anyone?

I played strip snap once....but that was because we were all drunk and couldn't remember how to play poker!

And I vaguely remember inventing a game of strip spin the bottle in a drunken haze....that was rather fun!

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Can I just say... Prince Harry's body...HI!

hahaha I couldn't agree more :D

well not weird strip games, but yes have played strip pool a few times - could give a new meaning to 'winner stays on'.

On one occasion when I was a student, I pulled young lady & went back to her room in halls. Once there, she spent a few minutes trying to teach me the basics of juggling. Once she decided I was vaguely competent, she announced that it was strip juggling & it was one item of clothing for each ball I dropped.

Needless to say I didn't remain clothed for very long...

I bloody love Prince Harry! :P

afraidnotscared wrote:

On one occasion when I was a student, I pulled young lady & went back to her room in halls. Once there, she spent a few minutes trying to teach me the basics of juggling. Once she decided I was vaguely competent, she announced that it was strip juggling & it was one item of clothing for each ball I dropped.

And I bet you "accidently" kept dropping them :P

jenkat wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

Only the first three. I didn't realise that socks didn't count.

afraidnotscared wrote:

jenkat wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

How about Strip Find The Luger? Xx

georgie69 wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

jenkat wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

I've not played that one. Yet... :P xxx

afraidnotscared wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

jenkat wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

I've not played that one. Yet... :P xxx

Sure you will one day Xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Also, strip pool/billiards - would you be welcome back in the bar again?

Thats got me thinking if Strip Snooker would work?

"And Hendry is very dissapointed at that shot. He is trying to reach his glass of water but is being told he must remove his bow tie. How dissapointing for both him and the audience."

Lol :D

Strip games, are a bit like chinese badminton players in the olympics. The whole point is losing...

strip poker, and we quit when down to the undies (to be fair im not good at poker and i'd never played it before)

strip blackjack too

No but I would be very willing

Strip Scrabble...... no not really :)

I played strip table football once a few years ago!