Struggling to orgasm 😔

Brief back story: I used to be a pretty active member of the forums, regularly involved with the testers scheme and had little problem in reaching orgasm. I then went through a very rough couple of years due to a very abusive relationship. Since all that went on, for a long time I didn't even feel comfortable with wanting to pleasure myself, so didn't. I'm now starting to feel more like the person I used to be and wanting to explore myself once again. However, I've found that I am really really struggling to reach orgasm and it's becoming a bit depressing 😔 I also used to have a huge collection of toys, all of which I disposed of as they were used throughout the relationship and I couldn't cope with the memories. As a result I now have very little to help me along, except a small bullet. Bullets used to be great for me but I'm getting nowhere with it now. I don't know whether it's me, whether I'm too tense or maybe it's just too soon or what. It's very very frustrating though, does anyone have any tips or ideas that could help??

This post is no longer available.

Thank you both, I think you could be right and I'm getting too hung up on trying to make it happen! I'll try just playing without the aim of reaching orgasm and hopefully it'll all fall into place!

Big hugs. Sorry you went through a bad relationship. Definitely some good advice. I’ve recently ordered myself a clit suction toy to hope it helps out xx