struggling with a fairy purchase!

I didnt want to post anything here in case who im sending to saw it but I am having issues! I selected the thing from their basket, and went on to the checkout and i cannot see where to click to change the delivery address! All it says is delivery address to me!

help!

Have you viewed the persons wishlist then gone to check out xx That's normally were I go wrong :)

Puddleduck wrote:

Have you viewed the persons wishlist then gone to check out xx That's normally were I go wrong :)

yes :/

i cannot see where i can do it!

I did the message and then clicked next and it went to paypal!

ive done it several times

oh really? i didnt want to go that far as by that point its dead end and if it went wrong id end up getting it!

Hi pinkanimal please give our customer care team a call or email, they will be more than happy to asisst.

0800 011 6899 (01225 461127)

help@lovehoney.co.uk

Thanks

ok on the paypal checkout page it gives you the choice to change the delivery address but it doesnt give me the persons!

running out of time now :(

i have to go on school run soon ill have to try again tomororw :(

i did it! :)

Yeah, it won't tell you their actual address but there will be an option somewhere on the last page I think (seem to remember) that says "You recently viewed XYZ's wishlist, do you want to send to your wishlist friend" or something similar. Click that and voila! :D