gifting problems???

Hi all, I tried to send my first gift last week. Tried Friday - and it wouldn’t let me pay, managed to do it Saturday but it’s arrived with my order??? I’ve read again about choosing the recipients address but I don’t seem to have that option???

I know they have received gifts before etc

Hello,

This would be one for the superstars on Customer Care. 

Sorry to hear you have been having issues, but they are the people in the know to help, 

I have also just tested out the wishlist and it all seems to be working ok.

My feeling is the order was put through a standard one and not a wish list one. However, Customer care can confirm with security passes, not something we can do on the forum. 

To order from a wish list you need to click on the item in their list and add to basket, log in etc and then select 'send the order to ***' .

If you want them to check this particular person's public wishlist to test it works they can do this too.

Did you start by accessing their wishlist? In my experience you only get the option to snd to someone else if you start in their wishlist

Yeah started in their gift list and just tried to order that but still only gives me the option to send to me?? - the original order yeah Leanne although started in their gift list, I’d not choose send to xxx

Fun&Funky wrote:

Yeah started in their gift list and just tried to order that but still only gives me the option to send to me?? - the original order yeah Leanne although started in their gift list, I’d not choose send to xxx

It could be that they have removed their address from their account.

If you click into the item and then add to the wishlist from thr product page it won't give you the option to send it to someone else. You have to click on add to basket from the list. You also can't split an order into half going to yourself and half going to someone else.

Hope that helps

What you want to see is this:(minus the black smudge) 

This is after choosing the delivery option. If you are not getting this then either these things are happening:

* They have taken their address out of their account 

* The wishlist has not been used to order ie an item added to your basket through the member's wish list.

Now, it could be that this one particular member has a bug, could you try another persons? (don't actually complete the order) Just check if the option is there. 

I would highly recommend a chat with Customer care though as there is only so much we can check on a public forum. 

Agh, my pc has gone! 

This is what you want to see:

![](upload://civfIhmZOLPzi80uEwQdPxVz1Yu.jpeg)

Black smudge = whoever you are sending to... 

Also - I didn't complete my order, so don't expect a gift :p hahahaha! 

Hahahaha Leanne I didn’t even notice my name 😂

Nope not getting anything at all like that. Wondering if I need to log on from the computer rather than phone?

You don't get the option to change the address until you have selected your payment method and clicked continue btw.

Thank you all sorted :) K&C I wasn’t selecting payment method once I did that and only had the item I was sending in basket it gave me the option :)

Thank you, Leanne, Sam, JT2OU & K&C

Yay, always good to see a problem solved.

Glad it's sorted. I got muddles once as I used PayPal. It only sent to me, had to use a card to go to the recipients. I learned the next time 😂

Yay, resolution! 

Thank you all for your input and help on this one