Stubble

ah interesting, i always use them ready to use strips for my legs

the hairs are softer on legs so come out easier, they wont work aswell down below

oh right, i'll have a look whenever i go to town then

sexymel88 wrote:

its probably because your in the euro, the values not so good anymore is it?

Em, the value on the euro is the best that it's been for about 20 years... 60 euro is about 50 pounds sterling at the minute. Things are just more expensive here!

Sexychic, I'm a huge fan of anal - I just thought the picture was funny. It's actually from a sex advice book.

Oh right sorry, i was just going by the exchange rate my bro used last week to get some money changed for his holiday

Ah, well, it's bad for those using sterling, lol... but good for us!

Oh lol,

I did wonder cos I was sure youd mentioned doing anal before lol, thought i was going mad then External Media

shellyboo wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

its probably because your in the euro, the values not so good anymore is it?

Em, the value on the euro is the best that it's been for about 20 years... 60 euro is about 50 pounds sterling at the minute. Things are just more expensive here!

Sexychic, I'm a huge fan of anal - I just thought the picture was funny. It's actually from a sex advice book.

yeah it's expensive for us (pounds) now with the euro. It's about £25 a time here. I don't do it every 4 weeks but whenever I get the urge.

imeldaimelda wrote:

yeah it's expensive for us (pounds) now with the euro. It's about £25 a time here. I don't do it every 4 weeks but whenever I get the urge.

Hmm, yeah... I like to have mine smooth all the time, and an unexpected visit from the fella might just mean I have to just shave. Would love to get waxed sometime though, just to see the difference!

Shelly DIY hun its not as bad as you think honest xx