Sub Or Dom

I'm a switch! It depends on the mood in the bedroom who's the sub/Dom. I love being dominant and i also love being the sub because im extremely disobedient lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) 👅xx

I'd say up until recently I was a sub. I'd say I'm a switch now. 😝 best of both worlds Haha

I'm looking forward to the role being reversed but at the moment in time.. Me being the dominant one blew my mind, the noises he was making was unreal made me really horny... But because it was that "time" it made it more fun because there was nothing he could do to me so he got even more frustrated!

I'm a switch, but tend do more the dom side, but would prefer to be more sub, that is when we get chance to do anything on the more kinkier side of things.

slinky binky wrote:

I'm a switch! It depends on the mood in the bedroom who's the sub/Dom. I love being dominant and i also love being the sub because im extremely disobedient lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) 👅xx

I think that is sometimes termed as being a brat according to my books ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I do love being a sub, being to told what to do, and getting punished when I don't obeyor being naughty,BUT we do Love to switch regularly.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Rimmer57 wrote:

I do love being a sub, being to told what to do, and getting punished when I don't obeyor being naughty,BUT we do Love to switch regularly.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

+1
nailed it there :P

However i do love being the Dom makes me feel powerful

I am Dom, she's the sub

and that's the way we like it

*shakes booty* A-Ha-Aha ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm submissive. I tried switching years ago and it just wasn't me at all.

I'm sub, nothing turns me on more than being ordered to go down on my wife, I love it when she is sitting there in a skirt, then she will just remove or pull her knickers to the side and tell me to get down there.

Being sub we just purchased this maid outfit which arrived earlier today. I have to start wearing it for my wife from tomorrow onwards.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32414

I love being ordered about by my OH. I would love to dominate him one day and peg him, however anal is completley out of bounds for me, he will never let me try it on him, which is fine as it isn't his cup of tea.

I love it when we have a heavy session (not all too often though mindyou) and The nipple clamps, hog ties, gags come out to play. He usually doesn't last all too long though!

@sugarboobies2232, my oh was the same with anal.. I said if it's going up mine it's going up yours.. He was a bit unsure at first.. But he really likes it now.. I'm looking forward to having him under my command again!

Katiiee24 wrote:

@sugarboobies2232, my oh was the same with anal.. I said if it's going up mine it's going up yours.. He was a bit unsure at first.. But he really likes it now.. I'm looking forward to having him under my command again!

I don't think he will change, and that's fine, I can't force him to go along with it if it isn't what he wants to do. I'll have all the anal fun, it's totally fine with me!

That is defiantly true!

I'm a total sub, hands down (& tied).

Sub mostly with my current partner, tend to be a switchy top with people I'm more casually involved with - I definitely need a certain level of trust to sub for someone, and topping is something I really enjoy. I guess I'm a verse/switch and it depends on my relationship with the person.

I'm learning how to be a Dom, there's a lot to it and I'm not sure it's for me! I'm also learning how to be a good sub! Not sure of that too ha ha But my what fun :)

I am 100% sub. I have tried being a dom a few times but I just felt uncomfortable. I love nothing more then doing all my man tells me... In the bedroom anyway lol