Sub Or Dom

Definitely dom, I'm too selfish and stubborn to be submissive to anyone.

Katiiee24 wrote:

Which do you prefer? I'm all about being the Dom, gave it a go last night & my OH was loving being under my control!

Depending on the mood. We like to switch.

pinkbee wrote:

Definitely dom, I'm too selfish and stubborn to be submissive to anyone.

Absolutely no 'harm' in being dom. Most of the doms I have been with have been female. Just love them.

I'm sub all the way , I tried being dom but damn I love being on my knees infront of my husband to much ;) ..his name for me is kitten..x

At heart I'm a sub and I always will be, but my OH loves to be dommed, and I'm really enjoying fufilling his fantasy, whilst I miss being submissive and long for loads of long drawn out pain sessions, I'm still serving him in my own way :) x

Love being sub to a woman that is all dressed up especially with strappy high heels
i love to be humiliated and used and abused anything goes except blood and extreme pain :)

I'm submissive through and through as I don't do decision making. I follow Sir's commands first and formost then the commands of whoever else we're playing with at that time.. I'm always right at the bottom and smiling :)

Sub mostly but I will sometimes Dom.

I have strong sub tendencies, I guess that's why I love being kept in chastity.

Like a nunber of others here, I'm the one in charge in both my work and home life and so I love to be dominated when in the bedroom sexually (and out when it comes to sex).

My OH was very unsure about keeping me locked up at first but she soon came to love it - she really enjoys the sense of control over her cock.

I'd like her to take it further but she's a bit reticient to try new things generally, so we take things slowly to see if we like them.

I'm both, but as a pretty wilfull person, the only place I like being told what to do is in bed.

definately sub, all the way. Love it when a woman bosses me about and tells me what to do/wear,

I'm a switch.

Submissive, for sure. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) I seem to flourish once I've been stripped of all control.

I've tried taking charge a couple of times with partners I felt one hundred percent comfortable with but it just didn't work for me. Don't think I've ever felt so selfconcious and unsexy.

we swop roles but i love it when im the sub , get tied blinfold and whiped

Definitely sub - I love pain too much to ever Dom!!!

I'm a sub but my OH is a switch and wants me to dominate him. Still trying to work up the courage to do it, I feel quite self conscience about it. Any tips?

I can switch but definately prefer being sub.