Sucking Cock

I am a straight guy, but I don't know why just lately, I really want to experience sucking a cock. Strange eh? I am very open minded and have been married over 25 years but for some reason the idea thrills me all of a sudden. I want to do a threesome with the wife and another fella. AND, I want to see her get fucked by another guy!

Is this usual?

Comments Welcome!

Maybe you are just bi-curious, nothing wrong with this at all.

Many guys like the idea of seeing their OH with another guy but many don't actually enjoy mainly due to jealousy when the idea actually comes to reality.

Maybe its something you could talk about during sex with the OH and see how she reacts, you may be surprised that its something she may want to try also.

Hope you have fun exploring and best of luck!

Um I don't think it's normal but that's not to say you shouldn't. We don't judge here. So with that in mind if it's what you want and your OH wants it too then that's fine. Just be sure you are both happy with it. You must talk it through and be very sure it would be a terrible waste of 25 yrs if not.

Sexual desire is so strange yet so wonderful good luck.

Nothing wrong with that at all, it's just harmless curiosity.

In my personal preference, that's not something I'm into. But I do know there's a lot of people who have the same sort of fetish.

Here's a link to the cuckolding thread, cuckolding being the term used for people who enjoy seeing their partners having sex with other people, sometimes using derogatory language towards the partner not participating, to make him feel inadequate. You may find some more information there if you have a read through.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/505749-cuckolding/

There's also a thread on threesomes http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/473216-threesomes/

Also, if you use the search function at the top of the page when you're on the forum, a list of previous threads to view will come up that's relevant to the keyword you enter, so you may find some useful information if you have a rummage around.

Also, welcome to the forum! If you haven't already, check out the forum rules - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

May use a descriptive language that isn't so graphic in future - rule 4.

But the most important thing is you get the information you need, and have fun!

Enjoy :)

Curiosity is totally normal. You are not the first, and certainly won't be the last person to have these thoughts and fantasies.

If your wife is open to you exploring, then make sure you talk things through properly before going ahead and arranging anything. Many a relationship has been undone because someone got cold feet, or jealousy took over. It's not something to enter into lightly.

Maybe as a starting point, why not enjoy some dildo play - you an act out a 'threesome fantasy', both take it in turns using it.. see how it goes. If it's something that goes down well, then i'm sure you can explore it further.

But whatever you do, good luck - hope it all works out for you.

me too, rusky, i feel exactly the same, though i haven't yet met a guy i'd like to suck. maybe it's just a fantasy and will always be, as mrs jj isn't into threesomes. shame? dunno.

somtimes i think that these things are better left as fantasies because they couldn't meet our expectations - and might cause mega trouble.

I'd say 70% of the men i've been with wanted to try one the other or all of the above...

My OH and I have discussed this , he too would like to and hes as straight as they come. Now me, Im straight too, but out of curiosity Id like to find out what its like to 69 with another female.

Point taken - OOPS!

What a great response - thanks to all for opinions!

You are normal, enjoy exploring if you decided to explore that route

I am in the same boat, I am as straight as they come but also have the fantasy of participating in sexual activities with another man and my oh, my oh is forever telling me that there is nothing like the real thing and this makes me wanna try it even more. My oh is exactly the same, she would love to experiment with another female and i would certainly be joining in. MMF and FFM are both fantasies ours but I doubt they will ever come true. As long as couples communicate with each other, trust one another then there is no reason why they cant explore. And to be honest I hear a lot of folk saying 'is it normal?', 'am i normal?' well to that I reply what is normal? There is no such thing as normal, society these days dictates how we should all live our lives, what we should wear, what we should say or do, what not to do. My way of thinking is you only live once and you should enjoy, experiment and live it to the fullest.

How normal or abnormal something is only really applies if you try to squeeze yourself into a check box label. Whereas is you view sexuality as a spectrum, rather than an "either this or that" option, everything is normal. Its just personal desire, fantasy and what is real and enjoyable for you.

To answer your question, it is a reasonably common fantasy to want to watch your partner with another and to want to experiment with others yourself. Quite common indeed, especially as a cuckold fantasy, but also without the power dynamic too.

I would think long and hard before acting on it, to ensure you are both 100% sure and that it won't cause problems in your relationship later. Other than that, continue to enjoy your fantasy without fear of being normal or abnormal. You are human :D xxx

I did it when I was [Edit by Lovehoney Administrator. Rule No.9 Broken] with a school mate when we was well drunk around my house one day, then we continued to jack each other off at school at breaks and lunch. Haven't done anything with a guy since, just loads of girls.

'Normal' is whatever both partners are agreeable to, so like Mr.Loverman says, communication is the key thing