male joining married couple fantasy

My wife has a fantasy about a male joining us for a sexy threesome and she wants me to hold his cock, now I am a straight male but by god this really turns me on .

Go for it... what ever makes you happy or turns you on

orange 6 wrote:

My wife has a fantasy about a male joining us for a sexy threesome and she wants me to hold his cock, now I am a straight male but by god this really turns me on .

I've joined a couple for a 3sum and she wanted him to hold and guide my cock into her pussy before we spit roasted her and dped and they loved it as much as I did

If you're both up for it do it.

You need to think this through and discuss everything in detail. You never really know how you will feel seeing your OH having sex with someone else until it happens. It could be a wonderful experience for both of you, or just one of you, or the reality could be a big turn-off.

Try it if you really want, but be prepared. It might be better to do this in a swinger club first time, on neutral ground where you can just call a halt if you're not happy. Not so easy if you have invited someone to your home for sex.

Good luck, tell us how you got on, please!

orange 6 wrote:

Sex is sex, in a situation with a threesum, foursum, moresum , what happens in the heat of the moment doesn't make anyone gay, bisexual, just makes them down right horny.

I'm married and I love it when my mate joins us. Such a turn on watching them together. Must admit I love feeling him too 😋😋. She loves watching us playing together

This is something me and my wife have fantasised about a lot. When the time is right we will definitely take the next step. She can't wait for me to suck a cock for her and watch me get covered in cum. The thought of having sex with my wife and sucking a cock for her at the same time is such a turn on.

I fantasised about my best mate fucking my ex all the time. I asked for ages to show him her tits. It finally happened and he had good feel. I asked him it's only fair to tell her how big he was. He said 6 inches. After that when I would fuck her she sometimes says tell me what you're doing. I'd say I'm fucking you with (?) rock hard 6 inch cock. I'd have loved it to go further.

This is an interesting one. It never really crossed my mind but since we have experimented with pegging I have fantasized that my hubby is taking a penis. Only a fantasy as I know hubby wouldn't go for it although he now loves me to give him anal. I feel he is missing the penis experience and the feeling of cum filling him. Oh well keep dreaming lol.

Make sure that you are both 200% comfortable with it. As said previously, its all good bringing it up in the heat of the moment but it'll be a different feeling when its actually happening. Could cause a variety of issues (jealousy and trust etc). If you're both happy with it then go for it and enjoy. We've spoken about it but neither of us are absolutly 100% comfortable so at the moment its a no go and we both respect that.

We went the other way. Wife’s friend joined us. That was some experience but probably won’t be repeated.

Make sure you're both definitely comfortable. I've seen this turn out both ways with close friends. One couple love it and it the other couple were so sure etc but it caused many issues