Suggestions: circumcised hand jobs and blow jobs

I’m circumcised and love getting a blowjob and/or handjob, there is still enough extra skin if that’s the problem so all good there.

As for feeling, due to the scaring from the surgery, there is some lose of sensation but not tons, I still LOVE it!

I love when my wife uses her tongue just under the head of my cock, also the head of my cock is sensitive to so take advantage ha

Just my opinion but Circumcised cocks look better, don’t you think? Ha

3 Likes

This was over 10 years ago so I don’t remember in that much detail :see_no_evil:

But the one for religious reasons there was no movement at all where the foreskin should be but a little movement/extra skin on the shaft.

The one for medical reasons seemed looser so you could move it slightly over where the head starts by a small amount.

I hope that makes sense :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This may seem a very obvious suggestion but have you asked him what he likes?

@Ian_Chimp Everyone is different, but if you wish me to be word perfect then ( So it “may possibly” be a longer task) I have been circumcised for 56 years, and it has (from age 18 of course) taken me a long time. Maybe because I tend to bottom with guys, so not done that much with penetrating, as not had much experience with women.

As for the loose skin, I can only comment on my own experiences, on myself and other guys I have been with. But the skin of the penis is mobile over the erectile tissue, so if the erection does not stretch the skin to its full length there is spare skin, as with me. Great for those for whom it does stretch tight, I suppose, but I wouldn’t know. Just trying to be helpful, from my own perspective.

@Cassii
Another HJ one; with two hands, palms together, and sort of roll him between your hands, go up and down with it too. Some guys like to be in the middle of a hand clap too, that ones good for warm up, if he likes the sensation.

I will give you some ~BJ techniques that I know of, maybe they will be something you haven’t tried, so can be of use. Some of it maybe obvious though, but I will still put it in.

Eye contact, ( sexy eyes ) as already mentioned, but noisy enthusiastic sounds work well too; like you are eating something totally yummy. Nothing like someone looking and sounding like they are really enjoying what they are doing.

Some guys like teeth dragged over the coronal ridge, or their shaft, some hate it. Have you tried rolling your lips back in, over your teeth, for those who don’t like teeth used.

There are lots of positions from which you can give a BJ, which for me give a some what different sensation; I think it’s down to where the tongue touches. Underneath, on top, from the side etc.

The frenulum, and coronal ridge ( from my experiences) are the most sensitive, but also the most likely to get sore.

They call it BJ but sucking seems more effective than blowing, though blowing until your lips vibrate, like like blowing a raspberry, gives an interesting sensation, may be worth trying, if just for fun. Sucking from the side, ( any side, top bottom ) using one hand to hold the shaft to your lips, while you move up and down. Take it right up to include the glans.

Just licking, is good as a warm up, either flat tongue, or with slightly pursed lips and tongue tip ( if you move your tongue in random directions ( keep your tongue loose in your mouth, to let it move freely ) your tongue doesn’t get as tired ( well mine doesn’t) as licking in one direction ( as in cat lapping) You can focus in on the sensitive parts with a tongue tip, including the urethral opening. Use the flat of your hand in opposition to your tongue, to steady his shaft, it gives you more access than gripping it.

Make sure you keep contact, if you pause to swallow your own saliva it tends to slow things down ( in my experience) Ask him if he is OK if you drool a bit while you give a BJ, so you don’t have to break off to swallow; assuming it doesn’t bother you to do that.

You can save your neck a bit ( head bobbing kills my neck) ask him to do some of the thrusting when you tell him to; you just grip part of his shaft to stop him choking you. This is easier to do if he’s standing or you are both laying on your sides.

He may like a constant speed and depth of each stroke of your mouth, or you can try varying, how deep, and how fast. Vary the strength of sucking too, even throw in a random lip vibrating blow from time to time.

Above all enjoy, and have fun finding out what works, laughing together some times during sex is great; I hate those who take it too seriously.

5 Likes

I don’t think ‘word perfect’ is necessary. :slightly_smiling_face: You made some generalisations that didn’t chime with my own experiences, and I thought I’d offer an alternative viewpoint.

Perhaps using ‘some’ in the future may make your statements more inclusive?

Yes circumcised men tend to have less sensitivity but you can use things to stimulate him like reacting lubes that give tingling sensations or that fresh minty chill. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Loving all the HJ/BJ suggestions folks! Especially yours, @anon62893628. I’m definitely trying out some of these out, the first chance I get!

In the spirit of sharing here are some things I do during a BJ or HJ which seem to be particularly enjoyed. OH is uncircumcised but I think they would still work on someone circumcised :slight_smile:

Paying attention to the centre line along the whole underside of the penis, with hands or mouth or both. From urethra to anus. I often add pressure with my thumb tip right at the base of the penis, where it meets the scrotum, (this instantly gets him harder, so I think it must work something like a cock ring) or, more gently, just under the head of the penis, and at the same time stroke or massage the length of his perineum. OH also really likes the scrotal raphe (the ‘seam line’ between the balls) being stroked, licked and played with, although he finds other ball play generally too tickly.

Favourite things during a BJ include a slow sideways tongue flick back and forth across his frenulum, while holding just his glans in my mouth, and humming a ‘mmmm’ sound deep in my throat while he’s deeply in (so that he can feel the vibrations).

9 Likes

@anon62893628 - I’m impressed! That’s what I call some serious fancy-pants wankin’. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m uncut but I bought one of these for myself and it feels great. Maybe this would help https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/tracey-cox-edge-good-head-mini-stroker/a40221g73515.html and also some lube like other people here have said

1 Like

My OH is circumcised and it’s been pretty fun exploring what he likes and, generally, experiencing my first circumcised penis :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

My OH does have a loss of sensitivity and has mentioned before that he really likes pressure around his entire penis, so a bit of a tighter grip or even a squeeze during handjobs or oral. We always use plenty of lube, and sloppy blowjobs are great. He likes the sensation of his penis hitting the back of my throat, and a tighter grip around the base (or a cockring) seems to add to the pleasure.

I can’t add much to what others have already suggested, but have fun! There’s so much excitement in experimenting and learning x

6 Likes

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions, very much appreciated :blush:

And definitely some things to try out @anon62893628, @Silkyhat, @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x - I’ll have great fun exploring with him with a few more tricks up my sleeve :grin:

3 Likes

You should try humming the Pink panther theme tune… Hmmmn , hmmmn , hmmmn, hmm hmm , hmm , hmnnnnnnn, hhhmmhm. Hmnn…
That would push anyone over the edge.

3 Likes

I can honestly say I’ve only ever seen a handful of other men’s dicks up close, and only a couple when hard! I’ve never seen a circumcised cock before! I’ve love to see one, especially a fully erect one :man_facepalming:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

@Cassii Would love to hear any updates on how you’re getting on and what seems to be working? I’ve just asked a similar question on here regarding new partner and my first circumcised willy too :innocent:

1 Like

Seems to be going well :blush: he doesn’t mind friction a fair bit rougher than I’m used to so what would cause pain for previous partners is the right level for him - so am sort of re-learning where the right level of friction is for him and being more confident that I’m not hurting him!

And we’ve been talking while doing stuff and I’ve watched when he’s touched himself so I’m more confident now that what I’m doing with hands does hit the spot for him so hopefully will keep improving that as we play more too.

3 Likes