Sum up your day with a song title

Just think you have Friday off to spend time with your wife xxx

Wish you were here.

Hard times

AC/DC

New song for a new day.

Well, with it being the first day off I've had over a week along with some recent LH purchases today's song is 'Good Vibrations' by the beach boys.

Wont Get Fooled Again or Part of the Union

lmh95 wrote:

All Cried Out by Alison Moyet

I've been feeling very tired and emotional this last week or two. I've felt overwhelmed and struggling with everything at home and that I've not been coping at all.

So, I've stayed away from all the triggering threads on here and I'm really sorry if I've not been there when anyone needed me. Hugs to all.

However this morning I've dried my tears and I feel a renewed sense of purpose and determination. It's a new week and I CAN do this! I WILL get my house and life in order once again and for good !

For you today LMH. All the Love in the World by Dionne Warwick. X

money money money - abba

new macbook, car is having an air con rad fitted and a service

££££s lol

Thinking about the forum posts & discussions started today. I think this sums up my mind set/day :

🎵Let's talk about sex baby! 🎵

But not too graphic.. Hahaha! 

Cats in the Cradle.

I've been going through the kids clothes to take to the charity shop and rag recycling. They're growing up too fast!

Just a girl by No Doubt

Been walking a fine line between what I can do as a person and what is appropriate to do as my job role permits.

Im not so good at the song title thing, I'm more of a lyrics girl myself.

Here without you

Linkin Park - Numb

'These boots are made for walkin'

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left - Seasick Steve

From an old retired so ad so, mine would be.

Busy doing nothing working the whole day through: Bing Crosby from the film Connecticut Yankee, a very old film, from the 40's I think!

Only the lonley roy orbison

Things Can Only Get Better

Still feeling rubbish - went to work but only managed a couple of hours - fed up![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love

Invisible - Alison Moyet

Too Much Sleep - Bongwater