It's Friday!!!!!!!!

Whit woo, what are we all up to!!

am busy all weekend but doing nothing in particular if you know what i mean, mums taxi and all that lol

I hope you have a great Birthday weekend Lh chelsea!

I'm just enjoying a peacefull and relaxed long weekend ;)

Happy birthday weekend!!!

I'm ill, feel sorry for me, I dont get paid sick leave

Happy birthday to Chelsea.

I slept in a while cos I haven't been sleeping well, and now I'm playing Sims 3. But I should really have lunch and then I need to do uni work!

ive got a verrry quiet weekend in bed with telly planned . bliss or hell .. ill tell you after 24 hours lol

Woohoo!! Friday indeed!

Yes, the LH crew will be going out for Chelsea's birthday bash tomorrow night - very excited! I am going to eat my own body weight in Italian food....

Then catching up with an old friend of mine on Sunday afternoon :)

And it looks like (dare I say it) the sun will be shining!! Shock horror!! ;)

Looks like a stunning weekend coming up. Think ill load the bike up and then it's all down hill from there on in. Maybe squeeze in setting with the OH.

working. got the derby going on at the moment so super busy :)

Tomorrow is saturday and sunday comes afterwardssss....

Haha sorry, I'm just in a really good mood, I think it's the weather :D

think il go blonde again over the weekend..then maybe back to a nice summery purple :D

I might go out for a wee explore. Recently moved and don't know my way around totally yet!

Have a great birthday weekend Chelsea x

Hopefully good news from a friend and another friend has ruined me with toys, they are shutting down so gave me loads of pink purple stuff, Also at last the weather has changed. only two weeks now till holiday.

Not good good news about my friend, I am so angry I am shaking, fumming isn't the word, Off to fume and try and get my anger down. I don't shout just queitly fume.

"It's Friday, it's five to five. . . It's Crackerjack!"

Thank goodness for friday!!!!

Taking my nephew to a birthday party tomorrow. Kids parties are fun! Well they were when i was little :)

Working tomorrow (BOOO)

Ferrying the kids around all morning tomorow - but after that - my time!! ;-)