Swallowing Cum - advice please ladies (and gents!!)

Hey Ok so - me and my husband have a very good sex life, I love giving him a BJ, however I always used to be able to take his cum in my mouth, but for the last couple of years I just can’t do it. Makes me gag, and i’m Not sure why, I really want to swallow for him again, he would love it and he does A LOT for me 😂 so he deserves it! Any hints or tips on how I can get myself back to being a swallower?! we’ve tried the usual pineapple before etc. and it doesn’t make a difference so I think it’s me, a mental thing perhaps. Any tips or advice welcomed!

Collect some in a cup and then save it for trying later, without the pressure of other person watching? Just to get used to the taste and texture again at a time of your choosing rather than feeling put on the spot? Have a play with it, lick some drops off your fingers, tip it onto a toy you have just had a play with, and so on. Just an idea.

I don't know if this will be helpful for you, but until very recently I could swallow either and we've been together almost 15 years!

What I have started to do is, when I can tell he's almost there I suck it in deeper and use my tounge to 'tickle' the lower part of his shaft, then when he cums it is basically already in my throat anyway. This way it bypasses the tastebuds and I don't really notice the texture much.

I'm not exactly a keen swallower but doing it this way I don't think he notices, plus it's much less messy Haha!

Good luck!

Cinderella69 wrote:

What I have started to do is, when I can tell he's almost there I suck it in deeper and use my tounge to 'tickle' the lower part of his shaft, then when he cums it is basically already in my throat anyway. This way it bypasses the tastebuds and I don't really notice the texture much.

This is basically the technique I use. The end of his cock is sort of wedged in the top of my throat (or at least that's what it feels like) and tickling his lower shaft (good way to explain it) gets the cum out of him.

Thank you! Kinkymira and Cinderella I’ll definitely give that a go! We’ve also just bought a blindfold so i’ll use that as well the first time I think!

KinkyMira wrote:

Cinderella69 wrote:

This is basically the technique I use. The end of his cock is sort of wedged in the top of my throat (or at least that's what it feels like) and tickling his lower shaft (good way to explain it) gets the cum out of him.

Works everytime! Especially well if I throw in a squeeze of the balls and a cheeky tweek of the nipple Haha 😉

MrsHolmes wrote:

Thank you! Kinkymira and Cinderella I’ll definitely give that a go! We’ve also just bought a blindfold so i’ll use that as well the first time I think!

You're welcome! Hope it helps you!

Cinderella69 wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Cinderella69 wrote:

Works everytime! Especially well if I throw in a squeeze of the balls and a cheeky tweek of the nipple Haha 😉

Haha! Yes, I love a good squeeze of his balls. I think balls are generally under-rated and under-used in their own right. I use them a lot and he loves it.

KinkyMira wrote:

I think balls are generally under-rated and under-used in their own right. I use them a lot and he loves it.

I totally agree to that statement, It wasn’t until a few years ago my girlfriend really started to really play and tug at my balls, that was after I asked her to pull on them while she was giving me a blowjob, Now she loves pulling and playing with them alot more.

Before I showed her I think she was too nervous to pull on them like I showed her, she said they look so delicate. Then came Teabaging![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

teacake wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

I think balls are generally under-rated and under-used in their own right. I use them a lot and he loves it.

I totally agree to that statement, It wasn’t until a few years ago my girlfriend really started to really play and tug at my balls, that was after I asked her to pull on them while she was giving me a blowjob, Now she loves pulling and playing with them alot more.

Before I showed her I think she was too nervous to pull on them like I showed her, she said they look so delicate. Then came Teabaging

KinkyMira wrote:

Cinderella69 wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Cinderella69 wrote:

Haha! Yes, I love a good squeeze of his balls. I think balls are generally under-rated and under-used in their own right. I use them a lot and he loves it.

Absolutely agree, I do think they get forgotten, but balls have to be included! 😉

teacake wrote:

Before I showed her I think she was too nervous to pull on them like I showed her, she said they look so delicate. Then came Teabaging

Ah yes, I used to think (before I tried it) that teabagging was very demeaning, but then I wanted to suck of his balls, and without thinking, we just did that. It was only a few hours later we realised that the act I'd just initiated and loved was teabagging.

We've certainly done it a few good times since too.

Yes, balls are not all that delicate. They can take a bit of manhandling (or womanhandling!), so a tug or a good squeeze is often part of our play.

I love the taste of my own cum - usually collect it in a shot glass then drink it.

I'm a keen swallower of my mans cum, as he's so healthy and doesn't drink or smoke there's no foul taste to it! We have tried lovehoney' yummy cum (sorry don't have a link to it) though and it did make it taste even better so I would recommend you try this! I usually have him deep down my throat anyway and this passes the tastebuds too!

Thank you! Will definitely order some of that.

@MrsHolmes it's a great product! What I will say is sometimes it makes him produce a lot more cum, I suppose it thins it down or something? And gives it a nice sweet taste

I had the same problem with my wife at first quite some years ago but we use blindfold and it worked. I use to reassure her it tasted fine and was not disgusting so I use to eat my own cum in front of her, Now we often share it between us it really is sexy