Mouthfuls of cum

Tonight's the night B has been eating pineapple for days and I'm ready for my first mouthful of cum.
Any tips, tricks or techniques to finish him off using my mouth or are we better off letting him manually finish in my open mouth?
Also any advice on a girls first mouthful of cum?

L

I use the crock screw affect , it's where you twist you're head round and go up and down at the same time , but it the tip of his penis that's the sensitive part , but try using lots of different technics like deep throught , but wen my OH is about to cum I use lots of suction and then start deep throughting him to give him an intense orgasm ! But start of slow and build it up for him , and don't be worried about when he comes because that's what you've been aiming to do lol be proud of what you've achieved and honestly Hun if he's been eating lots of pineapple it should taste nice :) x

1 Like

OH needs manual stimulation but you can do that with your hand while sucking and playing with his head, one hand on balls too. When he's cum show him it on your tongue and swallow

1 Like

Thank you is it easier for me if he cums while in my mouth or out aiming in if you know what I mean. I'm a little worried about it hitting my mouth and surprising me.

1 Like

Deffinately in, if he's out and aims it's more likey to on your eye than mouth, Altough a few times when he's cum inside I've just not noticed it I've swallowed it that quick lol

Does drinking pineapple juice really work?

It's not going to taste yummy like fruit juice that's for sure! Does he drink coffee/alcohol or smoke?

Apparently pineapple makes it sweeter. We will go for in the mouth then not that I mind on the face but tonight is all about trying a mouthful.

L

Doesn't drink coffee,alcohol or smoke no.
L

Then it should be ok, personally I like the taste even if it is a bit bitter, which is what happens with coffee alcohol and smoking. If you don't like it just swallow quicky

Yes, let him finish in your mouth. Like y&f, I use one hand on his shaft, one on his balls and concentrate on the head with my mouth. I'm not into deep throating.

Tell him to let you know when he's about to come so you can be prepared. I don't like the taste too much, but I always think spitting would just be awkward so I always swallow. It genrally comes out in a few spurts, so as soon as I feel the first lot I start swallowing, and then continue to swallow so it doesn't stay in my mouth very long at all, and I don't taste it. I think it's best to do it that way if you're not keen on taste. I would definitely have him in your mouth and not get him to aim.

Eventually, you'll be able to tell when he's about to come, and prepare yourself for it. But everyone is different and it's about finding out what works best for you, so just try and try again and eventually you'll find what works best for the both of you.

Good luck :)

My OH smokes and drinks tea a lot but hardly ever drinks alcohol. I love him cuming in my mouth or on my face but don't like the taste so I avoid swallowing, I really want to do it though and to be honest feel a bit rude keep spitting it out! I like the advice mrsmcx about just swallow as soon as he starts cuming and keep swallowing until he's finished so I'm going to give that a try :)

Sorry for hijacking your thread holly love xx

Your OK lilprincess I'll be following the same advice from mrsmcx to. Anybody suggest a good position I thought on my knees with him standing but if you know of a better one I'd love to try it.

I would say for your first time in doing this I would have him lying flat on the bed and you between his legs, or maybe to the side of him, so you're totally in control. Sometimes men can thrust when they're coming, like a reflex, and you don't want to end up gagging when you're trying to swallow. After a few try's you'll soon realise what he does when he comes, whether he tenses up or thrusts, and you can move onto other positions when you're comfortable :)

Depends how you and your OH are more comfortable, we always do it with him layed down and me knealt between his legs, he finds it more comfortable and can relax than he would do standing up

I like doing it in the 69 position with me on top but the OH prefers when he can see what I'm doing. He prefers the way you already mentioned or when he sits down on the edge of the bed/chair and me on my knees. Other ways you could try would be him laying down with you in a sort of doggy position between his legs or you could lay on your back on the bed with your head hanging over the edge and him kneeling on the floor (that gives him nearly all control though)

For us, he sits on the couch (careful now!) And I'm on my knees.

A word of warning - pineapple does literally nothing to alter the taste of semen. The idea that is does is just a myth.

Fortunately though, cum is yummy so I'm sure you'll enjoy it all the same :-)

regular_john wrote:

A word of warning - pineapple does literally nothing to alter the taste of semen. The idea that is does is just a myth.

Fortunately though, cum is yummy so I'm sure you'll enjoy it all the same :-)

Not true, it's proven it makes it sweeter, although, this effect can't be tasted if you smoke and drink because it's masked by the nastyness