Swimming whilst chastised

Hi everyone,

Been wearing my CB-6000 cock cage for a few days now. I go swimming at the weekends and it's completely passed me by as to whether I can swim in it or not!

Not bothered about people seeing it, just worried slightly about the padlock. Would 40 mins of swimming in a pool do much damage to the Masterlock padlock, or should I switch it for one of the plastic travel-style locks?

Did you get it from Lovehoney? If yes, go for the padlock and if it deteriorates use the 365 day no quibble exchange policy.

I did, yes. I was more worried about it rusting in place, since I'm looking to wear it 24/7.

Tbh i would advise either taking it off or making sure you are super careful. You might not mind other people seeing it, but im sure if someone did see it you would have a hard time explaining it!

Oh I'll be dead careful; I'm wearing swimming shorts over my trunks to be sure. I was just worried about the padlock rusting, since I go swimming 4 times a week.

Might have to invest in a plastic padlock or something, as I was hoping to have a keyholder for it.

I would have said that you'd be ok with the Masterlock - I'd just make sure that you squirted a little WD40 into it once a week or so. I shower regularly with my cage on and thus far have had no problems with the padlock although it's not a Masterlock.

But if you're worried go for one of the plastic travel locks

I have no experience with the cage itself, but generally speaking about locks and metal, I would definitely think it would get rusty under these circumstances.

+1 for the going for the plastic numberd use once lock..... As for going swimming in chastity hmm i wouldnt make my slave do that

I would definatly get the plastic locks. Or you could get a small padlock from a hardware store that are rust resistant? x