swingers clubs

Hi looking for decent clubs in the UK where we can watch and be watched, were based on sussex so nearer the better but any suggestions would be good plus have you been? Thanks

Sounds like your after the same as me and other half we keep wondering where we could go to watch and be watched but don't at present want to swing just want to admire and enjoy others having fun to get us going. We are in yorkshire so any suggestions up here?

The only one I have been to personaly is Ab Fabs near Heathrow - so quite a drive for both of you really.

Any decent club with a good reputation will not put any pressure on guests to play or join in with any activity whatsoever.

I have heard good things about Chameleons close to Birmingham too.

I used to visit AbFabs with an ex - the main thing the attracted us there was the pool and jacuzzi. SO you can play in public in these areas, but no neccessarily send out a message that you are inviting others to join in.

All genuine swingers will be very respectful of this and only join in if invited to do so.

There is a small place down in Bournemouth called the paradise health spa.

hello,

There is a swingers club in leeds near the old internatianal pool, it is open every night and has quite a few themed nights. you can go try it out the first time for nothing then it is £5 per person that is for a locker and for th cleaners. they have a jaquzzi and sauna. if you go on a tue,thu,sat it is bisexual night for both men and women.. men can not get in alone hey have to be with a partner although women can get in alone...