Swingers club

Hi all, So Mr LDD and I are looking into the possibility of visiting a swingers/sex club? We are not young sexy beautiful love islanders - just a married couple of 22 years who eat too much pizza and drink waay too much gin! Can anyone recommend somewhere for newbies - Liverpool/manchester/Wirral/Cheshire/north wales areas ish. We enjoy a healthy and possibly alternative sex life ( depending on your point of view🤣🤣) He loves to spank me and would like to do it with an audience ... who knows where this could lead 😍🥰 Thanks all!

There are many posts on swinging. Just search for it. Some with good recommendation including website URLs.

I was looking up for an old and experienced swing couple whom I hope could come to your post. Unfortunately I can't even trace that account now.

1 Like

Places easy to find if you google it. Also you could try a cam site first. Ref other posts on cam site safety etc

Try Fabswingers there are more ideas and people on there see what other couples like and want

also forums and suggested clubs

Allnew wrote:

Try Fabswingers there are more ideas and people on there see what other couples like and want

also forums and suggested clubs

Fab monthly newsletter seems to say its an excellent club.

I agree will Allnew, try fabswingers, it’s free to join for a basic account, they have a list of swingers clubs up and down the country and have reviews from users on the site. I’m a member of a few clubs and can highly recommend trying a club at lest once, they will certainly open your eyes in a safe and clean environment. It might seem scary and intimidating going for the first time, but you’ll soon relax and enjoy it.

Townhouse Birkenhead is a possibility? Ok I’m