Swinging

Just starting this thread again as the old one appears broken and my post on there can't be seen.

Me and my oh have recently been talking that we'd like to have sex with other people in the room watching. We both like public encounters and the risk of being caught or actually being caught on one occasion is a massive turn on for us. Now we'd like to take it a stage further and do it with others doing the same.

We're not into swinging as such in that neither of us wants to see the other have sex with anyone else but we wondered whether a swinging club would be a good place to carry out our fantasy.

We'd be brand new to this scene so would be a bit nervous to begin with. We're in the Bradford area in Yorkshire if anyone one has any recommendations. Thanks

Hi Cracker,

I am very active on the swinging scene, so know quite a bit, so hopefully can answer some of your questions.

I only meet in swingers clubs and have visited around 13 within the North West and West Midlands. There are many couples that go, just to watch or be exhibishionists, others just to enjoy the social side and then lock themselves away in a private room.

Some take the next step and play with other couples as 'soft swing', so basically anything from a massage, to touching and oral sex, but save kissing and penetrative sex to their own partners.

You do whatever you are comfortable with. If you get to chat with others, explain your boundries and what you are there for. Some couples just like having sex at the side of another couple.

I can suggest the site Fabswingers, I myself am on there and can give you details of clubs and anything else you wish to know.

(Same username without the - but add xx)

1 Like

I agree with PP

you can go and do whatever level of playing you want to... the main thing is to be polite and respectful of others, which I am sure you will be.

My impression of swingers clubs, before I started attending was that thered be people having sex literally in every place you looked.

This was surprisingly wrong having attended a few now, and find most people are much more polite and reserved.

If its your first time and feeling nervous, then my advice to be to go to a club which also has a pool and jacuzzi, so you could use them freely and start playing there. I found this to be quite an advantage for us

I'm a lover of the Jacuzzi's and pools too, JJ!

I'm going to a couples and singles ladies party tonight, perhaps one of these evenings would be a good start for you Cracker?

1 Like

One thing I found about nights with couples/single ladies only as opposed to the nights where single men are allowed too was a big difference in the overall atmosphere.

I have only been to clubs as a couple and we both found the nights with single men were much better in terms of politeness. Yes you do get the odd lurker, but ultimately they are harmless. The majority of the men there are polite and well mannered.

When we went on a couples only night we found everyone to be quite rude and stuck up - possibly becasue they have their 'own' couple already. It was much more anti social, which for us defeated the purpose of the club in terms of going to meet like minded people.

To a point where couples were getting outrageously drunk and then being rude.

I guess with the single guys night, they have a lot more to lose if they act up, so go out of their way to be polite, especially to other couples.

Me and my partner are on fabswingers too and have found some really nice relaxed couples on there. We used the cam rooms on there quite often as we enjoy being watched too. If you are thinking of joining a swingers site I would recommend fabswingers as you can block any unwanted attention easily but I would also advise you make it clear that you are not looking to take part in soft/full swap.

We have also been recommended trying swingers clubs like PurringPussy and JustJenson mentioned but haven't got around to it just yet, although from what we've been told they sound like a great place to start with some voyeurism and an easy way to make like minded friends :)

Just rejoined on fab after all this talk of swinging!

Forgot how much fun it can be!

Hiya , just wondering from anyone with experience , could it ruin a serious relationship going to a swingers party ?

.•*misstaylor*•. wrote:

Hiya , just wondering from anyone with experience , could it ruin a serious relationship going to a swingers party ?

Anything can ruin a relationship if it's not properly talked about beforehand.

We have talked about it but there have been a lot of " what ifs " involved so I think I might leave it x

Thanks all for the responses. Really appreciate it. I think we'll have a look on fabswingers. The idea of a couples night does appeal. That's not to descriminate against single men (after all, we all have been at some point) but i think as first timers, me and my OH will feel more comfortble being around couples and ladies.

We've only discussed having sex being watched by others or in the prescence of others rather than having others getting involved. I've no idea whether we will take it from there. I'd like to think not, but who knows, but we're certainly going to look into a bit more now. I'll let you know how we get on, and thanks again.

edited by mod