Swoon Shimmy missing battery?

I've just got this in the post and looking on the bottom of the box it says, 'Requires 1 x AAA battery (2 included)'. However, mine only has the one battery in the little space for it in the foam packaging. Has anyone else noticed this?

Stupid thing posted the message twice, oops.

Mine too had only spare one.

Mine only had one too :/

When I got mine several weeks ago it only had one I ain't complaining though least I could use it lol

The product info I can see on here just has:

• Power Type: Batteries (included)
  • Battery Info: 1 x AAA battery

So looks like the box is wrong but the product page is correct.

Yep mine only had one also ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Maybe I should contact Swoon and let them know haha!

Haha be like I want my battery!!!

lol I thought swoon was made by lovehoney...??

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Haha be like I want my battery!!!

Haha!! What if I'd bought it specifically for the TWO batteries!! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

And no, as far as I know it's not made by Lovehoney as they've sold Swoon products in Boots for years now.

I also thought that Swoon were made by LH, so I just had a quick look on the LH site and Swoon are developed by Lovehoney and also available at major healthcare retailers - see link below :) xx

http://www.lovehoneygroup.com/brands/

Mine also came with 1 battery, but it does say on the description online it comes with 1 battery.

I got mine last year and it came with 2 batteries, they are cheap ones though lol

Scorpius12 wrote:

I also thought that Swoon were made by LH, so I just had a quick look on the LH site and Swoon are developed by Lovehoney and also available at major healthcare retailers - see link below :) xx

http://www.lovehoneygroup.com/brands/

Mine also came with 1 battery, but it does say on the description online it comes with 1 battery.

Learn something new everyday! Well, not everyday at all really haha!

Yeaa Mine also came with a missing battery but Its kewl :) It came with a spare. :P xx

my swoon is at the sorting office, as I couldn't answer my door to the postman. Can't wait to try it and my Sqweel 2

Purring-Pussy wrote:

my swoon is at the sorting office, as I couldn't answer my door to the postman. Can't wait to try it and my Sqweel 2

Always annoying when you miss the postman or he decides to just pretend to have tried to deliver and leaves one of those cards :'(

Hello!

There has recently been a change in the law, with new and very very very stringent rules regarding batteries.

There's new regulation about batteries within toys, spare batteries, excess batteries, battery storage and security in boxes etc etc. This is why some products are currently not for sale while we sort things out. We will also have to move to taking out any additional batteries from now onwards - it's not us being stingy, it's a legal and safety issue. There are actually long custodial sentences if you don't comply! Eep!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hello!

There has recently been a change in the law, with new and very very very stringent rules regarding batteries.

There's new regulation about batteries within toys, spare batteries, excess batteries, battery storage and security in boxes etc etc. This is why some products are currently not for sale while we sort things out. We will also have to move to taking out any additional batteries from now onwards - it's not us being stingy, it's a legal and safety issue. There are actually long custodial sentences if you don't comply! Eep!

Booo! The law sucks... At least we get one battery :D

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hello!

This country is ridiculous..but you've gotta laugh aint ya!?