Batterties

Hi, LH I'm unable to find a 23Amp 12 vots battery, you have the 1.5 volt...I need it for the remote control for the pink egg.

Thanks, Luv

Thank you Ruth.

Luv

The Battery in my Egg or Remote has gone too I used it once and it was great then tried it again at the weekend and it did want to work it did exactly the same as the gwhizz started to vibrate then stops shortly after it starts

I didnt want to email LH as it was a test toy and I felt cheeky, I was really gutted though as I thought my Gwhizz that ive only used twice now (or that should say once and an attempt) was working properly with new batteries and now that dont work either,

I was proper sulking saturday night I can tell ya lol.

LH is there anything I can do with regards the gwhizz not working, as it didnt work properly when I first got it, I should have posted it back sooner I know for one I thought it was fixed with new batteries in it and my father in law has been ill (awaiting treatment for prostate cancer), so time has been really limited this last week,

If not I understand x

Yeah Sexychic, that's what happened to mine. I'm just hoping it's the battery. But if it's not the battery, I won't complain, as it's a freebie...my first freebie..so I'm pleased.

Sulking eh! over an egg?..hahaha..Ok, I confess...so was I.

not the egg on its own but the fact that I was all in the flow with hubby when it died so I got out the gwhizz then that died, so I gave up on the toys and sulked hehe,

haha Sexychic, you are funny.

Er, moi aussi!...if at all poss could I have replacement batteries for the egg remote? In the interests of exhaustive research of course! They ran out before my boyfriend had a chance to get his hands on the controls.

I'm putting in a large order in a sec, frivolously frittering away ALL my birthday money in one go, so if you locate any soon and have any to spare you could chuck them in my parcel!

Sorry Ruth, I've been away on hols only returning last night.

I can review it on my own findings but would prefer to wait until after this weekend when I can share the fun with my boyfriend so you can get his perspective which is always a good selling point.

A caravan in Wales and 4 kids were not conducive to thorough and extensive toy testing, although it did wonders teaching me to be quiet!

If you'd like the review now, just let me know, no probs.

Thanks as always Ruth xxx

Of course Ruth, will do it now x

Having done a little snooping, the batteries in that size *can* be found in a few electricals shops - thery're normally used for keyfobs etc...

HOWEVER, it'd be seriously irritating to have to keep hunting for them everytime they run out (fairly regularly, it'd seem thus far *le sigh*) so i'm glad LH is going to stock them.

Thanks Ruth your a gem, Im gonna plan a good weekend this weekend now to make up for my sulky one hehe,

Ruth do you want me to post the old ones back to you ( they are very clean lol) seriously though I dont mind,

I used the Egg for about 25 mins first time then put it away, I got it out Saturday night and it wouldnt stay on. so wasnt used for long at all before it died im assuming its the batteries but the same happened with the gwhizz even with new batteries in it.

but we will soon see when new batteries are tried, Fingers Crossed as first time I tried the Egg it was amazing

Aw Ruth you really are winning awards here!

LH Ruth, I've already sent my review!! I sent it a few days ago

I've just tried the new batteries in the remote, it's still not working..but thanks anyway.

Luv

The Egg is now working, seems it was the battery in the Egg and not the remote,

the new GWhizz works too, cant wait to put them both to use soon,

thanks again Ruth another gold star xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've put new batteries in both the egg and the remote..still nothing happening

Get the highest rating mAh (strength) recharble battieries you can find (2000+ mHa in AA size), t hey are much stronger than even premium batteries so you feel the extra buzz. There are other points to change too!

When your ass plug or whatever has accidently been set off & gone flat it won't matter. How often have you wasted a set of batteries like this?

You can top the batteries up when you like rather than wasting a half full battery from some of the more high drain toys. Admit it you never save for the remote like you say you will!

You'll save in the long run & when you're getting red & dirty... you be green too!

Try it for the extra buzz if nothing else!

Hi Ruth, Thank you, I'll do that.

The address is Unit A, etc etc BA1 3EU right?

Ruth, I don't think I have the code, but I've just emailed you,.

Luv

Batteries- one of man's greatest engineering challenges !!! read up peeps, who has the knous to fully explain - please!!