Battery Suggestion

After reading a few reviews and experiencing this for myself I have a suggestion about batteries. Some of the products when posted out are fitted with the batteries but are often dead when they arrive in the post.

Is there anyway there can be a small slip inserted between the batteries to stop this from happening? Many sex toys should really have this function to stop our dissapointment when they arrive. I realise this isn't Lovehoney fault, but is there are solution?

Some vibs that come with batteries do include a slip of paper betweeen the battery and the case, this stop the batteries arriving dead (and stops them being set off in the post)

Some do but not all, when my bullet arrived, there was some strange stuff leaking from my battery and it was a bit rusty, looks like it had been going off for a while!

Thats not good :O

thats not good at all pinkbeach but i think you have a good point with what your saying

Pinkbeach - if the product that had the leaky battery came from LoveHoney, please send customer care a message with your order number or e-mail address to let them know what product the problem was with.

They'll send you a new one with fresh batteries, and arrange for a crack squad of warehouse operatives to double-check any potential offenders on our shelves.

The vast majority of products that are supplied with batteries have the batteries packaged separately.

Those that have the batteries in them do normally have a removable tab or piece of paper to stop the connection being made.

I think you were unlucky, but do let us know which the product was (if it came from us) so we can check.

Thanks!

Yeah thanks richard, I got in touch with Ruth as it was one of the freebies you lovely people sent me to test out but I will get in touch with customer care too so they can check the rest out!

What about rechargables campers, yep l know pricey when you take into account the charger, but have you seen the price of batteries recently!!!

Love Honey could sell chargers l think, and with two or three sets of batteries you would never run out!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

What about rechargables campers, yep l know pricey when you take into account the charger, but have you seen the price of batteries recently!!!

Love Honey could sell chargers l think, and with two or three sets of batteries you would never run out!!

Tallboy

they don't last that long !! you get a certain amout of re charges !! nothing lasts forever well maybe diamond's but they are no good in sex toy's

I really prefer rechargeable toys. I hate faffing with batteries.

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

Pinkbeach - if the product that had the leaky battery came from LoveHoney, please http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/ with your order number or e-mail address to let them know what product the problem was with.

They'll send you a new one with fresh batteries, and arrange for a crack squad of warehouse operatives to double-check any potential offenders on our shelves.

The vast majority of products that are supplied with batteries have the batteries packaged separately.

Those that have the batteries in them do normally have a removable tab or piece of paper to stop the connection being made.

I think you were unlucky, but do let us know which the product was (if it came from us) so we can check.

Thanks!

Richard do L.H sell batteries L736 for touche little spooner ? cause i couldn't find them on the site....

The batteries that come with the majority of the toys are poor quality, & will effect the performance of you toy, EVEN when new! Don't waste your time with them! Give a premium brand a whirl & you will get a much better buzz.

Buy the cheapos off the market & you'll be strangling the performance of your toy. If you paid the extra for a Gucci vibe why waste it with a poor power source.

If you go for rechargables get the higher mAh rating (2000mAh+), these give you a bigger hit & last way longer than even the premium standard batteries. Also you won't mind as much when you find out it got switched on accidently in your naughty bag.

Is there a Mr purplejools, if so with Christmas coming up you could be in luck !!

TB

Think it would be possible to start a campaign to get all toys using the same batteries!!

Had to raid my dvd remote earlier!!

We tried some of Energisers Ultimates the other day from WH Smiths half price designed for Digital Cameras, available as AA and AAA were realy good and going strong still! They do a lithium one as well!

As for rechargables try GP 1000 in AAA and anything up to 3000 in AA, you will get loads of run time but remember they are only 1.2volts per battery not 1.5v.

A 1.5v Lithium or Ultimate gives out about 1.8v per battery, a good rechargable gives 1.4v approximately, so you will get a faster buzz with traditional batteries!

Sorry to be a sad boring techie ... we use these types of batteries in small scale RC car racing and did loads of testing to see which gave best voltage and run time lol!!!

Don't forget to recycle them there batteries!