Swopping Adventure Revisited

Enjoying the read and like the honest writing style. Will we get an update from how your other half got on with Bea on the first night to accompany the write up with your encounter with Bea last night?

I also reckon Kurt needs to up his game - maybe next time round for the return visit just invite Bea over to yours :wink:

3 Likes

Yesterday was amazing. We were taken on a car tour of all the lovely Black Forest towns and villages and had a light lunch at a pub sitting outside.

Bea cooked a delicious evening meal with plenty of wine. The guys settled down to watch football on the TV and after we had cleaned up. Bea said that we should dress up and distract them.

edited by mod

My husband told me this morning that after we had gone to bed he and Kurt had a shower together and washed each other. Kurt going down on him as well. Kurt told him that he owed him that as he didn’t follow up during our first meeting and he felt bad about it.

We haven’t a clue what’s going to happen today other that Bea said that they are going to take us to a secret special place in the forest.

6 Likes

It sounds like you are having a great time, seeing the sights and experiencing new things. I hope things continue tonight. Love the updates Thank you @Love_Stud_Too

1 Like

The first night sounded slightly underwhelming but last night more than made up for that, sounds like you had a fun and wild night. That Bea certainly has a wicked and creative imagination. Your poor hubby… though it sounds like he enjoyed every minute once he got over the initial shock.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and looking forward to the next instalment.

1 Like

You actively participated in forcing your husband to have unprotected anal sex with another man?

That sounds responsible, but I’m sure that won’t be acknowledged…

We know and trust this couple so there’s no risk. We have been having unprotected sex with each other not just the guys. We are responsible!!

3 Likes

The weather was sunny yesterday so after breakfast Bea and Kurt each packed a large rucksack for our hike into the Black Forest. It’s so called because the trees are a dark green colour. A lot darker than anything we have in the UK. All that they would tell us was that we would be walking for over half an hour to get to where they wanted to show us.

We set off along the tree line and then went into the forest, it was quite dark at first then we found a path and started to climb. It was quite a hard hike but when we arrived it was worth it. In a clearing was this spring fed, man made, small lake. It really was beautiful. Bea told us that only the local fire department knew of the location as it was a reserve reservoir in case of fire. Bea’s uncle had shared his secret with her when she was a teenager.

As we were all alone we stripped off and laid out on the blankets they had carried up. The sun was shining and because of the forest there was no wind and the place was warming up. Bea had bought sun cream and insisted on applying it to everyone. I then applied sun cream to Bea.

An hour later we went in the lake for a skinny dip and surprisingly it wasn’t as cold as it looked but it was really refreshing. We dried ourselves on the towels provided by Bea and relaxed again opening the second bottle of wine that Kurt had brought. Kurt and especially Bea certainly plan everything meticulously. A little later she said that this holiday was going too quickly and we agreed. She said that we should discuss what we want to do sex wise for the rest of the time we had. That got everyone’s attention so we started to talk about our fantasies and what we would like to try. I mentioned that I had a fantasy of taking two men’s dicks. Bea got out a note book and pen and started writing a list. Kurt said he wanted two have the two of us while being watched by my husband. Bea said she had never had anal sex which surprised us. She wanted my husband to take her anal virginity. My husband wanted sloppy seconds which caused great laughter trying to explain the English term. We added quite a few more ideas and by then we were quite aroused so started to play with each other and swopping partners until we both were going at it in the sun. Kurt again finished first but this time Bea told him something in German and next minute he was eating my cream pie and giving me an incredible orgasm.

We went back to their house and had to apply after sun as we got carried away and were a bit sore. It didn’t stop things happening that evening. I’ll write about it tomorrow.

9 Likes

The evening started as soon as we returned from our meal out at a restaurant. When we arrived at their house Kurt got out a bottle of schnapps and poured everyone a large glass full.

We went into the lounge and we girls went to prepare for the activities. Bea asked me if she should put her thong on as we both, on my suggestion, went commando to the restaurant and our men knew this. I told her to stay natural. We picked up our toy bags and returned to the lounge.

Bea got out her note book and asked who is going first on our list. I said she should lose her anal virginity so we watched as my husband prepared her by lubed fingering and then gently pushing a butt plug. edited by mod Fantasy fulfilled but I wouldn’t try this again.

With both our men spent and tired we all went to bed. Me with Bea for our last night together as we flight home tomorrow. Both of us felt sore in different places and just hugged until we fell asleep.

7 Likes

We we are now at the airport as I write this last post.

We woke up this morning and had our last session of girl on girl. We both enjoyed it but said that we were still feeling a little tender from the night before.

After making breakfast Bea said that she wanted to buy me a present in the town, so after clearing up we walked into their lovely town centre. At the end of the high street she stopped at a tattoo shop and said that this was where she had her clit hood piercing and wanted to pay for me to have the same as we have shared so much and she wanted me to have something as a memento. Initially I was a little reluctant. I know that I had considered one but never gone past that stage and here I was confronted with this decision. Bea assured me that it didn’t hurt much and that this place was highly regarded and professional. At this I said why not I’ll have something to remind me of you. My first shock was then discovering that the person going to give me this most intimate piercing was a guy but he seemed very relaxed and quickly had me in the chair exposed. A very smooth operator who calmly talked in German to me with Bea translating. He touched me quite a bit after sterilising the area but Bea explained that he didn’t want to put it out of line as it must look good. The pain was not bad and soon enough I was walking back up the high street wondering what my husband will think. I’m sitting her now and I still haven’t told him as I want the unveiling to be tonight.

When we returned the guys asked what we had bought and Bea said it’s a surprise. It certainly will be for my man, however I’m quite tender down there so I think PIV is off the menu for a couple of weeks.

Leaving Bea and Kurt was hard as we both enjoyed our weekend as so did they. They said our friendship had made their relationship stronger and we also agreed that it had done the same for us. We said that we must keep up our WhatsApp group and maybe meet again in the future. I really do hope so.

11 Likes

Thanks for the write ups, fascinating read. Sounds like a v memorable stay and great to hear it lived up to and even surpassed the original encounter on holiday. I would need a lie down after all that kinky activity!

Will be interesting to see if there are further meets with this couple and whether yourself and OH will look to explore together with other couples to further expand your horizons.

Hopefully your surprise gift goes down well with your OH too :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just checking in.

Tonight I showed my husband Bea’s present and he loves it. He wanted to touch it but it’s currently too tender to be played with. It’s something that will always remind me of this weekend gone and the fantastic opportunities to try out different things we experienced. I can’t wait for it to heal as Bea said that wearing a tight thong made the ring rub here clit when she walked. I’ve got to try that out. We are also off to the Med in August so it will be great to show off my new little clit ring on the naturist beaches. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sounds a cracking trip, couple of things i wouldnt be ok with, but thats how people differ. Glad you all had fun though, an experience was gained by all, as well as another nod to the “sometimes fantasy should remain fantasy”

As for the peircing, good on you! Its like a shite holiday tattoo but you can remove it if you wish,
Also it serves a purpose, clit peircings, if you get the right jewellery can rest on the clit and you can get wet etc from it, so say my mrs anyway.
She has a BVLA bat in she got in america when she was over, i have to admit. Its nice to look at and lick

2 Likes

I enjoyed readying about your experiences. I’m here for it! i’m new to this platform and seeing that you are able to share your experiences has made this feel like a safe space.

1 Like

@GoGirl12

I think he was, so that it was big enough not to be pierced by accident. He did a great job and I’m now recovered and my husband thinks it looks great and he has started to play with it, which really does get my juices flowing. I can’t wait to show it off this summer on the naturist beach. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah, that is a dedicated professional. :purple_heart:

Please remember the forum rules when posting

Do not post erotica or graphic fantasies learn what erotica is here

Posts that are written in story form/play-by-play/present tense often end up reading as erotica. There are ways to write these without excess detail.

eg.

“I bought a coconut at the shops”

vs

“I slipped the furry brown sphere into my shiny metal basket”

1 Like