Swapping

I have always been very sexually active and tried all types of things BUT on Friday me my husband and another couple we know have agreed to have a 4 some and swap couples for the afternoon i am really nervous where as my husband is over the moon :joy: I’m also very excited but this is the first time I would’ve swapped etc. has anybody done this kind of thing and did you get nervous?

3 Likes

Clear communication and clear boundary setting is a must. Also agreement on what to do if one of you becomes uncomfortable, code words that type of thing.
It can be super fun if everyone is on the same page. Despite both having other sexual partners over the last couple of years, we only took the plunge as a couple six months ago to look to swing together. We have had few hits and misses on Fab but have now got a couple of different contacts it is working well with. Good Luck!

I was not nervous. We just fell into it as in there was no prearranged meeting. We just met up on holiday and the other couple watched our sex antics from their balcony next to ours. We got talking and they said that they would like to perform for us. This led to us swopping but not how I thought it would go as the lady wanted a lesbian experience with me!! We did swop in the heterosexual way the following night and quite a few more before the holiday ended. We are still in contact with this couple, who are German and have hooked up a couple of times since and will meet up next month. Incidentally it was the first and only swop each of us have had.

My advice to you is go with the flow and try not to over think it as no one will judge you and relax and enjoy the experience.

4 Likes