T girls

Hello and welcome:)

Learn something new everyday! I saw this last night and had no idea what a T girl was. I thought it may have been like the T a g string make. Oh silly naive me 😅

Welcome to the forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Thankyou for the welcome. Everyone has been so nice. Looking forward to chatting. And Lovehoney purchases.

Hello and welcome.

Pics please - we love pics xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Hello and welcome.

I love your pics. You are gorgeous.

sexcrazedbear wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Hello and welcome.

I love your pics. You are gorgeous.

You are too kind.

Great new avi btw xx

Hi look forward to chatting with you. Will get some photos ASAP. Lisa xx

You seem so nice too :) yes this is the best forum i have ever been on! Forums in the past i always felt like an outsider and you get those people who think they know it all! Not here :) I absolutely love how kind everyone is *not the wine talking lol genuinely love this community* looking forward to your pics hopefully i will get some on too eventually xx

I think the closest I ever came to being a T girl was when my Mrs had placed a pair of her freshly dried pants in my boxer short drawer and I was trying to dress in the dark.

Hello and Welcome

Oh dear still no sign of my LoveHoney order . Hopefully Monday now. Was looking forward to trying my new dress on. I'll have to wait.

Thankyou Alicia I will. I was worried about nasty remarks. But I know I don't need to worry. x

T girl wrote:

Thankyou Alicia I will. I was worried about nasty remarks. But I know I don't need to worry. x

you should be who you are and do what makes you happy. nastiness isn't allowed here, and from my short experience on this forum everyone is extremly nice, very tolerant and accepting. xx

Hello there T girl and Welcome, and Enjoy your time here xx

Welcome & Enjoy :)

Not new but not been around here for some time had a very dry patch for Nearly 3 yrs
But now things are litteraly on the up so to speak drop me a line and say hi 😊😊

Hi Randy buggier from t girl

Hi T girl - I'm new too.

I'm very interested in the whole trans concept. Can I ask you about it? Don't want to ask personal questions if you're not happy to answer them...

Happy to answer questions Sambagirl, as long it helps people better understand us. x

Wow got the Cottelli wet look mini dress totally sexy photos coming soon. Wearing it soon for my night out.