taking apart again.

Hey everyone some of you might remember me :)... just popped in to say hello n im ok!

Sincegmy brake up with the ex, few months ago now ive not really wanted to come on here just through the feel of being lost and not wanting any thing to do with sex or anything really, im feeling much better now, though still feels weird posting on here for some reason, i just wanted to:) id love to be telling you im enjoying sex etc truth of the matter ive had none, no sexy man on thr scene :( kinda wanting to find one trouble is descent good looking men are hard found around here.

Anyways hope your all ok?

Hi there I'm relatively new here so hello glad your feeling a bit better ,break ups are so hard but I'm sure you'll find Mr right soon xx

Hiya, I was wondering where you had got to!

I hope you're dealing with things okay now, it's never easy going through a break up and those of us in relationships forget how hard it can be. *hugs*

I'm pleased to see you back :)

Welcome elle&em, hello again boogalooo hooe your ok?

Im fine with the brake up etc just want to find that special someone n settle down im sick of silly boys ..

Glad you're feeling better, your man is waiting for you out there somewhere but until then you can always use toys 😉 Xx

Hi there Sassy

Please be gentle on your self, your on a personal journey after all. Pleased to see you back and posting on here,

xxx

aww hope you are feeling well and that the breakup is getting easier

Thanks everyone :)

sadly men will always have a boy side to them,and im a man saying that. most of us can control it more but every now n then it escapes

welcome back! good luck, good men are hard to find!

mrandmrsakn wrote:

sadly men will always have a boy side to them,and im a man saying that. most of us can control it more but every now n then it escapes

I really dont mind boys being boys thats just how nature indeeded but a level of maturity would be nice :) most of my friends are male ..

I just need to find the right decent one to setttl3 down with x

I've always said that there is always someone out there for everyone, they just haven't found you yet! So in the mean time you have your faithful toys that hopefully won't let you down, keep your chin up :)

Thanks ozz ;)