Jeez, talk about a struggling!

I swear to god i have never used so many toys in one go just to try and find some kind of release! And even then it didnt exactly do much, i feel really angry right now and i want to try again but then i dont coz i dont want to make myself feel even worse! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! I want to scream! I think i may have to give in one day soon and find myself a guy :(

Maybe you're just trying too hard. Relax.

Just for future reference, if you want a rant then this is the place to do so http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/306263-rant-alert/page-117/ :)

oh my god i hate this!!! puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day!

Its ok, i more than made up for it this morning, and this afternoon, and hopefully tonight!

The ridiculous 'I need a man' thought has now disappeared :)

glad you are feeling better! :)

Copper69 wrote:

Tracey3x wrote:

Copper69 wrote:

If you ever want to chat then I'm here.

Copper69 wrote:

If you ever want to chat then I'm here.

:) x

whats wrong with a decent fella doing the deed?

Smoothballs82 wrote:

whats wrong with a decent fella doing the deed?

Some people don't have partners, for various reasons. It's not that simple.

They come with too much baggage, and they have annoying habits. Plus they havent ever done much for me in the past so kinda given up on meeting a guy who actually knows what he's doing!

i can understand that CL, just thought there was a deeper reason for it with the comments... hope you enjoy your toys tracey :)

Well there is the other reason i have steered clear of them, but thanks, i will SB ;)