Tall girl problems!

Hi all. I'm 5ft 7 and wondering if there are any other tall ladies on lovehoney? I'm only asking as I want to know your experiences with body stockings? Iv got one and although my partner enjoys me wearing it it's not quite long enough so doesn't give me the look I wanted. It said one size fits all on the size chart but obviously that's not right. I don't think 5ft 7 is really all that tall is it?

5' 7" is taller than average, well the average used to be 5'5", not sure what it is now. I'm only a smidge off of 6' and a size 18. I font have a body stocking yet but when I do I would go for one that covered up to a 22 so it stretches enough.

Hellooo! ^_^

I'm 5ft 8 and have had maybe 2 bodystockings that haven't been long enough, overall I find they stop nicely and are snug. I recently bought a lace jumpsuit and it was quite short, it stopped halfway down my shine! So I had to alter it to make it into a playsuit. Bodystockings are great for tall girls, I think so anyway, they make my legs look long & slim and I love showing them off in one, paired with a nice pair of heels ^_^ I ten to go for lace as I find mesh material looks stretched out x

I feel your pain, I am 6 foot, I hate buying clothes in general because everything is too short 😕

We're not fans of bodystockings so can't help there, but my wife is 5'9", and I've a few lingerie reviews (chemises, babydoll, stockings) in which I refer to measurements. Welcome btw!

Good to hear I'm not alone. Will be reading your reviews on underwear later if ok?

Hadn't thought about getting a bigger size as just thought it would only be wider. Worth trying though😀

may I ask which Bodystocking you got? I just looked through the reviews of the bodystockings I have and many are from tall women (5'7-6'0) who say they fit perfectly.

Hi. 5'11" and size 16/18 here.
Never had an issue with body stockings to date and have several xxx

Opposite end of the spectrum - being 5ft lingerie can be a little too long 😅

I'm 5ft 9, and a size 20/22. The best fitting ones I've had are by LoveHoney. Dreamgirl and fantasy have been poor in regards to the size

Body stockings was one I bought early last year, it's been discontinued now. That's why I was asking for opinions as I want a new one. It's good to know there are long ones on here.
Thanks all for your comments😊

I am around the same height... just a smidge taller. I own several of the bodystockings... I have not had major issues but I do try to check the reviews to make sure others mention neight before I order... there are several out there now where a woman who has 5'1 point blank stated there was no way they would fit anyone over 5'5 or so so i found that super helpful.

If there is a specific one you are looking at I do try to keep my reviews of anything I have worn up to date but you can always fire away I have 2 still in package waiting to be worn LOL

Thank you I will have a look at your reviews before I buy one.

Hi, Lovehoneys own brand plus sizes are quite tall, MrsB insisted I try hers on, and they fit me, I'm 6'4"

Forgot to mention you will find some reviews on my profile and a couple of pics too if you would like to see the fit xxx

Hi Jked, 

If you're struggling with the height, I'd recommend looking for styles that are more like a dress and stockings than those with an inbuilt bodysuit, as they're more comfortable on longer frames (so something like this or this). I'm 5'8" and I've found those to be the best fit for me as I have quite a long torso.

Fishnet's great too because it's quite stretchy.

Hope that's some help!

Thanks, 

Sam

Lovehoney - Sam wrote:

Hi Jked,

If you're struggling with the height, I'd recommend looking for styles that are more like a dress and stockings than those with an inbuilt bodysuit, as they're more comfortable on longer frames (so something like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34734). I'm 5'8" and I've found those to be the best fit for me as I have quite a long torso.

Fishnet's great too because it's quite stretchy.

Hope that's some help!

Thanks,

Sam

Sam you nailed it. That is exactly what I was trying to explain when writing my post! Opt for something that is fishnet material because it stretches and stretches and stretches. Let us know how you get on x

Thank you Sam. They look amazing too. I'm so grateful for all the helpful advice. Don't know why I didn't join the community when I first started using lovehoney back in 2014!

Quick question. How do you copy other people's comments onto a reply and how do you link things into a reply?