Does anyone have this ?

I've had this on my wishlist for ages and keep deliberating over it. I'm short (5'2'') and always have to wear suspender belts on the shortest length possible so I'm wondering if this will be too long ? There are a few reviews but none that go into very much detail. Just wondering if anyone has this - or something similar in the same make ?

Thanks in advance x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26788

I'm a bit shorter than you and I have a very similar lovehoney brand bodystocking (my laptop won't let me post the link but it's the Lovehoney Fishnet and Lace Bodystocking if you want to look it up) and it fitted me perfectly. Go for it!

I think buy it, try it and if it doesn't fit right then return it.

Hopefully it does fit though and you can review it and give us a detialed review of your findings and how it works on you with your height.

:)

What a funny coincidence, I just added that bodystocking to my wish list!

I don't like traditional bodystockings, but that one looks gorgeous and it's an added bonus that you don't need a separate suspender belt and stockings to complete the look. My problem is the opposite to yours though, as I'm 5'7" and other bodystockings I've tried have been too short for me, and just slip off my shoulders constantly because of that.

Had reservations about buying body stockings for oh as she is short and more than ample in the bum and breast department,but they are so stretchy they fit fine and look so sexy!

I got a dreamgirl one very similar and although wearable at 5ft 9 it really is too short in stocking length by about 4" so I reckon you will b just fine....

I have reviewed the non plus size version of this product.

I liked how it looked on my OH and she liked wearing it. But as I mention in my review, it didn't like sudden movement when in a position where it's taut.

Personally, you won't be disappointed. The only thing that I found different to the image, was that it looks smoother in the picture than it felt on - but it wasn't a bad feeling!

If you don't feel my review is detailed enough in answering any quiestions you still have, then fire me a question and I'll try and help.

MonsPiper wrote:

I have reviewed the non plus size version of this product.

I liked how it looked on my OH and she liked wearing it. But as I mention in my review, it didn't like sudden movement when in a position where it's taut.

Personally, you won't be disappointed. The only thing that I found different to the image, was that it looks smoother in the picture than it felt on - but it wasn't a bad feeling!

If you don't feel my review is detailed enough in answering any quiestions you still have, then fire me a question and I'll try and help.

Thanks for this - your review is helpful :) I was just a little concerned that the suspender/stocking part would be too long as I'm short but I've ordered it anyway as I can always return it ,- hope it's ok though, it looks really lovely :) Glad you and your OH enjoyed it :)

My OH is 5'4 and it all looked and fit fine.

MonsPiper wrote:

My OH is 5'4 and it all looked and fit fine.

Let us know if you review it Terri I would be interested too as I am 5 foot nothing lol. I always struggle with things like that. It's a lovely looking product!!

binxxy at 5ft nowt, it just make you look even cuter 😋

Terri,

I am so glad you love this, and that your OH loves it too!

Fantastic item and great quality :)