Tasting your own cum

Something that came up in discussion the other day was would I eat my own cum?
Who out there eats or has tasted their own cum?

Does licking it off the wives chest, sharing it with her and loving every second of it count?

often wife loves to snowball and I have no issue with that

I love the taste of my own cum and his too I always swallow :)

Have tried it, it’s not to bad

What's a snowball?
I just need to pluck up the courage to try my own I think. The thought of it makes me want to gag atm

I like mine sometimes the wife will share with me not very offten if i j/o sometimes ill shoot it into a cup and drink it

My wife has always swallowed and said it tastes ok. We often kiss after she has gone down on me so I had the flavour of it many times. Then one night she held it in her mouth and gave me all my cum back, that was a highly sensuous moment. I didn't gag it was fine! We now do this occasionally and it is just as good as the first time. She has also sat on my face after a cream pie and orgasmed really hard as I lick her and get my cum all over my face. Try it you will love it! 😄

Thanks for the advice, I think I will try and catch some when I have some fun on my own soon

There’s two types of people. People who’ve thought about it and people who’ve done it! It’s definitely crossed everyone’s mind.

I’ve done it. Tastes alright to be fair

I have been swallowing my own since I was [removed by moderator] Not every time but very regularly. I also like to lick it off my wife, or out of my wife.

Aside from getting an occasional taste after my wife swallows, the only time I've properly tasted my own cum was when I was a younger and much more flexible man. I figured out that I could get the tip of my member in my mouth when sat on a chair. So one night I got myself close to climax with my hands, then used my mouth to take myself over the edge. I can't say was was overly blown away by the sensation of my own cum spurting into my mouth and I wasn't that bothered by the taste. Glad I did it though, sort of solved that curiosity. I dare say if my wife wanted me to taste my own cum, I would, but it's not anything I'm preoccupied with.

Yeah I've tasted my own cum.
Licked it off and out of partners past and present.

I've tasted my own before. Tasted alright. Licked it off OH once and she didn't seem to mind. Plan on doing it again soon

The taste doesn’t really bother me but the smell sometimes does. I love my wife’s cum, I can’t get enough of that!

i love the thought of cleaning my own cream pie BUT I have only managed this a handful of times due to the fact I swiftly lose interest after I have come albeit a very hot thought until I cum.

We both like licking out and snowballing. We bareback with some of our very best swinger friends and cum play usually happens on these occasions.

I really enjoy the taste of myself.. must be a good thing. I love it after my boyfriend has been down on me he comes up and kisses me, with me all over him.

I’ve never tried it to be honest, once I cum I get rid of it, the texture & smell put me off.

Have eaten creampie, licked it off o.h. body where ever I've shot it and sometimes whilst I'm alone I shoot it into a shot glass and down it, have also tried to shoot it straight into my mouth but ended up with it in my eye😰😰😰

Have tasted it when my partner snowballs, and from her