Taste own cum

I think as I get older I am getting kinkier (shame the wife isn’t)
I am fascinated with tasting my own cum, I have done this when masterbating alone, but want to cum inside my wife and then lick her clean, or cum in her mouth and kiss her swapping the cum between us, but here is my issue, the wife won’t let me lick her after sex or let me cum in her mouth.
Has anyone any experience in this or suggestions on persuading my wife to try?

2 Likes

Not sure what would help here if she has straight up said no, but as it’s been said over and over on here it’s all about communication! I wanted the same as you, ie. Cream pie eating snowballing cum kisses etc but didn’t think my OH would be up for it untill we spoke about it. It’s a massive turn on for us both as it turns out she loves it probably more than I do now! And even asks me to clean up after I’ve…… done the deed! :joy: it actually gives me a break to recover and go again as well.
On a certain app that has been mentioned on here by myself and numerous other members you get the chance to dare your partner to try new things, snowballing being one of them we found out yesterday :wink:.
Just talk to her out of a sexy time situation when your out for a drive or at the pub etc see where it goes, but if it’s a no it’s a no just enjoy it in your own :joy:

6 Likes

Yes, but my wife didn’t need that much persuasion.
I asked her if she wanted to kiss me after I came in her mouth, so she did and we slowly progressed to cumkissing and cleaning up my creampie from her pussy and tits.

Me also watched me taking my own load in my mouth, which also a turn on for her. That is possibly something you could try.

Now when she is dominates me she asked me to roll back and put my cock in front of my face and then start to jerk me of until I cum in my own mouth and face.

3 Likes

Hi @Definitely_Game :wave: Welcome to the forum!

The only thing you can really do is talk to her about it. Try to talk when you’re not having sex or wanting to have sex because she could feel pressured if you mention it during sex.

Allowing (or not) someone to come in your mouth is a very personal thing. Some people love it, some people hate it and there are many in-between. Personally it’s a no for me and is totally non negotiable because I can’t deal with the texture or taste. If it’s a hard no from your wife, you will just have to accept it.

As for not letting you lick her after you’ve cum, it would be worth asking why she says this. There are three reasons that I can think of but it could be something else entirely.

1. She has lost interest and simply doesn’t feel aroused anymore
  2. She’s too sensitive after orgasming for you to continue to lick her
  3. She’s feeling embarrassed or akward about it for some reason.

If it’s embarrassment, you might be able to reassure her and she might agree to it if she understands why you want to try it. If she’s too sensitive, you might be able to find a way to lick her without causing the sensitivity issues by avoiding the clitoris or anywhere that is particularly sensitive (your wife would have to guide you). If it’s a lack of arousal and she’s interested in getting aroused again, you might have to start slowly on other parts of her body before moving in for more oral. Again, you would need to have a conversation about this first.

Basically, talk to your wife but don’t push her to do anything she doesn’t want to do. If both are a hard no then you might have to accept that it will be something for your solo play time only.

4 Likes

Just do it, if she’s horny enough she’ll let you if not a bit of bdsm punishment instead :joy:

1 Like

Have you asked her why or explained your fantasy and why you want to try it? If she is hesitant or has concerns, have you asked her what they are? You might be surprised that there is a simple resolution if you talk. Good luck.

If she’s said no then I’d suspect you’d have better luck moving a boulder :sweat_smile:
As an alternative have you considered getting a simulation vagina toy whether it be a pocket pussy or a fleshlight or even one them body bust things and then you could experiment cumming in that followed by licking it out

4 Likes

I’m sure you didn’t mean it quite like that! But, just in case, please don’t cum in someone’s mouth or lick their intimate parts without permission… it would be strongly frowned upon! Please ask for consent first :blush: I’m kind of joking but I’m also aware that, although I know you don’t mean it, someone could take what you’ve said literallly which wouldn’t be good!

1 Like

That’s a great idea @AJSTAR. It would be a good way to explore the fantasy if your wife says no or you decide not to talk about it. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve tasted myself countless times now after thinking about it and bottling it pretty much every time for years and years. I actually quite like it and doing it makes me feel really dirty and naughty :hot_face:

2 Likes

I have the same issue I nutted in her mouth and when I tried to kiss her she started gagging. I also quite fancy eating my own creampie but she says no.

1 Like