Tattooed men

I cannot hide my undeniable desire for tattooed men.. the very idea of a topless man with a tatoo is just amazing!

And men with tattos on the chest area is pretty much perfection

Does anyone else share the same???

K

x

Absolutely, a tattoo between two muscular shoulder blades, hmmmmmmmm

I love guys with tattoos. Travis Barker from Blink 182 makes me week at the knees.

I love tattooed men. I've nearly crashed my car a few times driving along and getting distracted by tattooed men. I really should find a hot tattooed guy, the roads would be a safer place for all lol :)

Nice to know. I have the Italian National football badge on my left shoulder, my wifes name on my right shoulder, written in English but in an Arabic script style and 'Hasta La Victoria Siempre' written on my right forearm.

I have some more planned. They also seem to have a very horny effect upon her, especially I think the one on my forearm as I am fisting her.

Mind I do find that my wife's tattoo of my name on her upper left butt cheek sends me wild as well. She too is planning more, can't wait, so it does work both ways ladies.

I love japanese sleeves, something about the coy and waves splashing over! Not too sure about foo dogs but I have seen some incredible ones done in a sleeve.

Not into cheesey tattoos, I like unique styles, after all if you're going to be inked, you might aswell try and be different with it.

Ive got three myself.. ive recently had a pole dancing pin up girl done on my very upper thigh. Ive yet to introduce her to any lucky men but im sure she will be a winner, with her fishnet stockings massive balcka nd red heels and black leather mini skikrt and red basque hah

shes beautiful!.

Yeah i see a tattoed man and im like putty in there hands. I once had an ex who had two swallows on each side of his chest. looking at them during sex was a massive turn on.

I miss them more thna him haha

mmmmmm :-D woman after my own heart! I love a tattooed man. personally my own motto is:

tattooed men do it better, tattooed girls get you wetter.

god help the world when i finally start working in a tattoo parlour xx

hmmmm.... my OH has a half sleeve with it carriing it on to his shoulder blade..... SOOOOOO sexy, i find such a turn on

p.s coming from a tattooed girl :D

tasteful tatoos yes, sexy especially if it has meaning to the wearer

but "your name" across the bum cheeks or some badly drawn kanji or pin up iconography then no.

i'm not fond pf names, just a no from me

I have the same desire for tattooed women, I find a tattooed chest (around the sternum, not the breast) and also love a tattooed back. However, I don't think a sleeve or a single tattoo will suit me :(

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

tattooed men do it better, tattooed girls get you wetter.

Haha, so true :)

made me lol i agree.

I love tattoos i have a good collection myself including a half sleeve I love a guy with ink my hubby has a large one that covers his arm chest and covers half his back down to the top of his bum it's very yummy lol x

I've started getting a penchant for Tattoo'ed girls, I've got quite a few myself and know my OH defiantely has a thing for them. Not convinced her to get any yet though

I love tattooed men, thats why i married one! lol

Now i get to see them all the time! lucky me! x

For me it really depends on the person and what they have. I have no preference for tattooed or non-tattooed men, though I would find the right tattoo to be a turn on.

I work somewhere where there are more men than women, and a lot of the men I work with have tattoos. They're not bad tattoos, but I feel for some of them they just want to get inked as a fashion statement and it looks kind of naff. I'm all for tattoos if they're artistic or mean something special, but there are too many people around who just get stuff done and I'd find it a turn off.

I think tattooed men and women are a real turn on! As long as they are well done. Although I can't cope with portraits of their children or parents while we're fucking, I feel like I'm being watched!