tattoo's on men/women

As a bloke I think there is nothing sexier than seeing ink on a women, be it through a pair of fishnets, nylons or through the gap in a nice pair of strappy heels. Also necks/cleavage, shoulder areas are a massive turn on.

Anyone else a big fan? What are you favourite locations for ink and what designs?

Also interested to hear from you girls, what tattoos on blokes have you seen that got you horny??

Yes I love it when the tattoo is at the base of a ladies spine. A big turn on!

I have 3 and I love them :) Though on a guy I find the chest area very nice and the shoulder blade is always super yummy :P Though I am fussy about designs XD I prefer black symbols to massive designs ^^

TX_UK wrote:

Yes I love it when the tattoo is at the base of a ladies spine. A big turn on!

Yes, thats a good one, especially when the design leads downwards...

CrimsonVixen wrote:

I have 3 and I love them :) Though on a guy I find the chest area very nice and the shoulder blade is always super yummy :P Though I am fussy about designs XD I prefer black symbols to massive designs ^^

where are yours cm?

I've only got the one at the moment, it's a custom drawn cartoony-style piece that includes stuff from my childhood and stuff I love now. Booked in for another one in 2 weeks and absolutely can't wait- its going on my shoulder, sort of half on top of the shoulder, half coming onto my arm, kind of a weird place :p

I love tattoos that are custom- that way it actually means something rather than something that a lot of other people have as well.

I have a little flower on the bottom of my back which I love.

I'm not a fan of little tattoos dotted around all over the place as I think they look mismatched. But big ones are nice, especially tribal. A guy I once dated had a really nice tribal tattoo over his upper arm which was really hot! x

lady arya has a good one :-)

i love them and he has about 10 love his back ones and i have 3 i love them!!! wouldnt change for any 1 xx

love a really colourful old school sleeve on a woman, besides the visual it almost guarantees the girl will have a wild side too

Love to see a nice tattoo on a woman, especially on shoulder areas.

Don't have any myself but my oh has a few on his upper arms and back. Think they're very sexy :)

booked in for my first one next week, will be a my sons initials in a heart carried by a pair of wings. Having it done on my hip.

Bricking it because scaredy cat here has an issue with needles :s

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

booked in for my first one next week, will be a my sons initials in a heart carried by a pair of wings. Having it done on my hip.

Bricking it because scaredy cat here has an issue with needles :s

xGGx

i had my first tattoo done about 2 weeks ago on my hip a rose with a ankh going through it ,didnt hurt as much as i thought it would

Love my OH's tattoo's, I don't mind flowers and tribal etc on women, but I've seen girls take it way too far.

i love tattoos. however my fella has his daughters name on his arm, so when hes doing me from behind all i can see is her name! it freaks me out a little as i see her as my daughter too, so i have to close my eyes! x

I have 6 in various places around my body and varying sizes. Can't wait for number seven. My tattoos definitely make me feel super feminine and sexy and my OH loves them.

On guys I love tattoos on the sholder blades, chest abs and stomach especially if he have a vey nice touchable and lickable stomach :P

You know, I've got a thing for emo girls and pin-up tattood girls which seems to be a fashionable alternative look at the moment, but I don't think I'd want my partner covered in them. Bit strange of me really I suppose.

I love my tattoos but I also love that OH has none!! I have stars at the top and base of my spine. I'm looking into removing the humminbird on my ribcage.