Tattoos & Piercings

I'm so excited, I'm getting my second tattoo tomorrow!
And was wondering, who here has tattoos that they still love? Does your partner love them?
What about piercings? I have a few piercings already and im thinking about getting my nipples and clitoral hood pierced, im just quite scared of getting my nipples pierced as I don't have the perkiest of boobs, and they're quite small and I think they're kinda deflated and my nips aren't the smallest, help! ?

I think nipple piercings would look better on smaller boobs, only my thoughts though, I haven't actually seen/judged any. If it's something you want, I say go for it.

Where are your tattoos? Did they hurt? I'd love tattoos but I'm too much of a wimp.

I have two fairy tattoos . Would like more and peircings no im to chicken lol

I have 6 tattoos all tribal style apart from 2 that are my kids names. I don't regret them and still like them (apart from the one on my chest) but most I have had since I was 18 (I am now 43) and you just start to look at them as part of you as opposed to a modification.

As for nipple piercing? I sure felt that!

I have humming bird, a cross with flowers, a bracelet, a rose and butterfly and a load of flowers on my foot, and both ears are pierced twice. I'd love more but because of all my medication I dont heal well now so can't have any more :( Hubby has a large tattoo on his calf and I love it - I find tattoos on men a real turn on :)

It's not pain that bothers me, im more afraid of the end results, I have 3 facial piercings already.

I have a tattoo on my left calf, im getting my new one on my left forearm, then it will be thighs and then sleeve:3 x

I have no tattoos as I've yet to fully decide what I want permanently as I'm so indecisive..

I have loads of piercings though... :) loads in my ears, tongue, bottom lip, belly button, nose... Has eyebrow done too but removed and both tragus'... Getting my lip done again when I'm off work as if will need time to heal :)

My OH has 9-10 tattoos, and oh my god, seeing him naked is a turn on because of the tattoos, never mind the piercings :p oooft!

Ya I agree bout the tatts being a turn on 😍 my OH has recently started his sleeve and tatts really suit him he also has a few piercings though if I had my way he'd have more.. X

I have a large tribal tattoo on my back, which I have never regretted. I needed it to be discreet as it would have been frowned on where I worked at the time. My wife loves the tattoo she has one herself elsewhere. I had my nipples pierced when I was younger although on has now healed up. Still remember how much they hurt!

I would get a tattoo if it would dissappear in 5-10 years. Not sure about old men with them. I'd look like an old sailor!

I love all of my piercings and tattoos, and so does my boyfriend. We're both heavily tattooed. (I'm getting more on Friday - whoooop!)

I have several piercings, including nipples. Nipple piercings can be a LOT of work and they take a long time to heal. But they do look awesome (IMO) and enhance sensation during play. The only thing is that they can sometimes get in the way of intimate play if they're sore - the LAST thing you want is someone touching them when they're feeling delicate!

I'm currently in debate with myself as to whether I remove my nipple piercings or not. Aesthetically, I love them. But they so often get in the way of sexual play, they're starting to get really annoying. I've had them pierced nearly 10 years now and they still haven't settled (and I used to be a body piercer  - so it's not through lack of knowledge here!) 

As for worrying what your boobs look like, I can honestly say I've never seen a nipple piercing look bad on any boob/nipple size, shape, colour - they always look beautiful and enhance what nature gave you! :) 

As with all body mods, just do your research beforehand, and go to a reputable body modder who can give you a decent procedure and proper aftercare advice :)

I have tattoos but lots of piercings.. (tongue, chest micro-dermal, nose and I have more recently started building up my ears with lots of different ear piercings) but I've had quite a lot which I've retired too.

Although Nipple piercings I've had done quite a bit too and two weeks ago whilst having my anti-tragus done I decided to had my left done a 3rd time (ugh the pain).

I can say I'm not small chested being a 34DD although I've never had children I think it still looks really nice so I really disagree that they look better on smaller breasts. Although what Jess has said is right and the reason why I retired it the two times before is because it was a lot of hard work, but back then I didn't know what I knew now.

They are an amazing piercing if you have the patience and if they are cared for correctly, I know I am enjoying having mine back.

I have my ears pierced twice. And three tattoos fo fair.

1. I have a blue and white pair of angel wings with Dad in the middle, on the bottom right of my belly.

2. I have one for my son who passed away. its on my upper right inner forearm. Its a black heart with blue outline with a pair of blue hand prints and his name in black.

3. I also have little purple ice cream on the back of my left lower calf.

After I've had my baby I'm gonna get my ears done again and more tattoos. :)

One day I will be covered in tattoos, as im a bxot on the chubby side, I think tattoos are sometimes, something beautiful to look at instead of people instantly seeing the chub itself, but I love tattoos anyway. I come from a family of heavily tattooed men and women and I think, we are all going to get old and wrinkly why not have colourful wrinkles. Im dead excited to start my old skool sleeve tomorrow, I've been waiting ages, I might see what the piercer in the studio thinks about my breasts and how he/she thinks they will Look, my OH really wants me to get them done, and I want to get them done its just I have no self esteem where my breasts are concerned, I hate my own!

I have stretched ear lobes and im thinking about getting more piercings on my ears, I love my nose and snakebites piercings, I love the feeling of them being there!

Maybe if I lose a little ( a lot ) of weight my body will look much better with mods x

Ive three tattoos and they all have meaning behind them..well accept one..yes i went there as a teenager and tramp stamped it lol (OH says he uses it for target practice lol) ive one on the top of my back with h.i.m lyrics (when i came out of the worst of my depression and realised it wasnt my fault) one on my wrist with my sisters initals (because theyve been there for me way more than they know) but i wouldnt change any of them..even the tramp stamp hehe

I only had my piercing done last year and I love them ... I had the clit hood and my nipple pierced. I done my research as I was weary who to go to at home. So I ended up in Worthing .. A good journey for me but well worth it .

i also had done last year a very large tattoo on my lower back .... I'm being told it looks more like a painting ... This was done for sentimental reasons .. I love it ... I was told I done so well just lying there and not moving for 6.5hrs ... Not even to spend a penny lol I was told it should have taken two 4hr sessions lol

Its of a scuba Diver and the background is the bright blue sea

people say why did I have it done there ... It should be on show ... But for me it's not for the world to see .

drurysl02 wrote:

I come from a family of heavily tattooed men and women and I think, we are all going to get old and wrinkly why not have colourful wrinkles. Im dead excited to start my old skool sleeve tomorrow, I've been waiting ages, 

THIS. ^^

As for having the confidence for a certain mod - I've always found I end up falling back in love with parts of my body after they've been pierced or tattooed. I got my nipples done, partly, because a disliked by boobs. Now, I love them! (which is why I'm even more worried about retiring them - I like them with the piercings!) Also, the magic of a piercing is it isn't permanent, so it you DID change your mind, it's not the end of the world :) 

I'm getting my legs tattooed on friday for the exact reason that I don't really like my legs. I want to improve them and, who knows, maybe I'll actually get them out in the sun this summer!! 

If we get sun.... 

What u getting done Jess :) x