Teasing, love it or hate it?

I love it being teased ,my wife loves making me know that sex is on the cards and then teasing me. Even down to when we are finally together she will squat over me so I can see but not touch. Sometimes just touch me gently so it's very arousing but not very stimulating so as to prolong the enjoyment.

How about everyone else?

Love teasing and being teased..Can be at it for hours.Really adds to the satisfaction after.

Yep, makes it better when it finally happens!

Love! =D

Love 😍😍

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)I love it![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

i love teasing my oh and he loves it to i know im going to get a good time later lol

Hate. I have a much higher sex drive than OH and I know he could tease me for hours then not give me the release. It's just frustrating, but I am extremely impatient when it comes to sex anyway. I'll be begging for it all day so by the time it gets to it I'm too desperate to wait, he does tease me slightly throughout the day and if I'm lucky I get a little bit of sex on his dinner hour but no one is allowed to cum

It's been ages (over a decade) since I was with someone who could manage to take it slow. They've all gotten too excited by it (either direction) so I had to set my preferences aside. The best I can do is teach a partner that I need a very light touch.

my wife loves teasing me she ties me up blindfolds me she can spend hours just teasing me bringing me so close and stoping then staring all over till i beg her she loves it so do i

I love teasing more so than recieving but thats just because I am not a very patient person lol

x

Love being teased, getting aroused and no more is a big turn on for me.

Love giving and receiving so long as no one is left hanging, so to speak. Frustration is not cool!

I love teasing, seeing how far i can push someone or driving them wild with want but i also love being teased, it drives me insane to be told i cant have something and the sex is incredible after.

Can't beat teasing to add to the atmosphere, important to not be left hanging. I love giving and receiving.

I'd love to TRY it....
My partner has a mind like a rusty sieve. Even if I do try to tease him or play, as soon as his erection goes down all is forgotten and the sex we have following that he doesn't even consider that it's connected.

& Me get teased? HA. HA. HA. Don't make me laugh.....Unless someone swaps my partners brain with someone else..

I hate it! Funnily enough teasing just annoys the heck out of me and kills the mood for me.

Love it! 💕
I really think it adds to the whole experience and the sex is amazing when it finally happens!

Love, love, love teasing ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

I like teasing and being teased to a point. If it goes on too long I get vert frustrated and then I'm just bored. Depends what we're in the mood for but with teasing sometime less is more...